You tell me not to because it's risky.
I understand.
I accept.
Then you tell me not to because it's dangerous.
I understand too and accept.
Now you're telling me that it's something unfruitful, something for the worst off?
You may as well spit at me rather than degrade my wish.
If you don't understand, don't speak.
If you don't know, don't assume.
I know that I may be lucky, but I have limitations.
You don't have to remind me over and over again.
But what I want is within reasonable means, so won't you let me go in peace?
I'd rather do something I enjoy and have lesser rewards than to do something I don't enjoy and have plenty of rewards.
The enjoyment of the job is what I consider the real reward, and money will never buy long-lasting and genuine happiness for me.
I won't blame you if I fail while doing what I want to, but I will if I fail while doing what you want me to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment