Friday, January 9, 2009

Nostalgia... I hate yet love it...

Clearing up the cupboard, I went through some of my old stuff.
Form one till form five test papers (now to be recycled -.-), tuition notes, old contacts since primary school days...
I want to remain young, I want to remain without responsibilities, without cares, I want to remain with everyone.
But when it comes to time, we aren't allowed selfishness.
I accept that I must and will eventually move on, but flipping through all those articles...
It prevents me from lying to myself that everything's unchanged.
I hate change, and I fear it, but I respect it in the end.
BUT.
Cleaning the room has caused me to not sleep for nearly three days (procrastinations included, of course).
=.=
I think I'm suffering from insomnia or narcolepsy (definately not) or some sleep disorder.
*sigh
I think I want to have lunch with my dad later...
Japanese food hopefully...
D:
*has a craving for some sashimi...
TwT
Oh, and by the way, I'm quite dissapointed.
Cause I couldn't have curry for dinner last night.
DX

No comments: