Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tagged by myst again.

Three names I go by:
1. kathtan11
2. Moco
3. Kath

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Piano teacher
2. Brochure distributor. Although I didn't get paid.
3. Cosplayer. Sort of.

Three places I have lived:
1. Hong Kong
2. Malaysia
3. Singapore

Three favorite drinks:
1. Juice
2. Peppermint chocolate bubble tea
3. Sweet stuff~

Three TV shows that I watch:
 Haven't watched any shows recently, but anyway.
1. House
2. CSI
3. Dexter

Three places I have been:
Refer to the three places I have lived.

People that call/text me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Shukri
No one really calls or text me actually, since I rarely call or text someone.

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Kuey teow soup
2. Curry~
3. Spaghetti

Three friends I think will respond:
...RESPOND TO!?

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Locations so that I can plan the cosplay shoots
2. Everyone's time table so that I can arrange the dates
3. Cosplay plans.

Three things that are always by your side:
1. Pudding
2. Gui Ling Gao
3. Wallet

Three things that I love doing:
1. Making paper stars
2. Upgrading my make up kit
3. Looking at awesome cosplay pictures

Three of my favorite animals:
A lot though.
1. Cat
2. Dog
3. Tortoise

Three biggest fears:
1. Going down steep/ slippery stairs/ slope
2. That my costume/ prop would suddenly get ruined in the middle of a convention.
3. Doing a project halfway, then realize that I've run out of material/ done it wrongly.
I don't really know what my phobias are other than the first one.
>:

Three favourite memories:
1. Packing Ling's bag. That was epically awesome.
2. Spending overnight at Sam's.
3. When Ling really gave me a tortoise for my seventeenth birthday. I wasn't really serious when I said I wanted a tortoise, and she gave me two.TwT

Three favourite movies:
1. Van Hellsing
2. Wolverine
3. Any other movies which make me feel sad that it ended and make me want to have more.
I HAD TO THINK FOR TEN MINUTES FOR THIS ONE!

Three people who e-mail/IM/Facebook me regularly:
1. Dad
2. Spam mail
3. Spam advertisements

Three of my favourite restaurants:
1. The fried rice shop near Taylor's
2. Subway
3. Nam Heong

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Singapore
2. UK
3. Japan

No comments: