Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hmm...

I don't know what to blog about anymore.

Life?
My life's quite boring to be bluntly honest.
I'm not exactly an exciting person.
My life may seem interesting at times, but it is only because I happen to be with insane exciting people.

Cosplay?
I'm not a pro, and not everyone who reads my blog know what cosplay is.

School?
Never.

Family?
...Not much to rant/talk about.

Friends?
...LING WENT BACK TO JAPAN AND SAM'S GOING BACK TO UK SOON AND NONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS ARE STUDYING WITH ME AND I DON'T WANT TO MAKE AN EMO POST.

In conclusion, I shall not blog that often anymore.

...Okay, how many people can believe that?
I don't even believe myself saying I won't blog that often.
OTL
In conclusion, I shall blog as interesting things come~

(Bipolar much... OTL)

Oh, and by the way, I updated my playlist~

No comments: