Tag 1.
A - AVAILABLE: Yes, but not really interested.
B - BIRTHDAY: About two decades ago.
C - CRUSHING ON: Huh?
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Honey.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Nearly anyone as long as it's face to face. I don't like chatting through the phone or MSN or stuff like that.
F - FAVORITE SONG: At the moment, Hope as sung by 花たん and-Hope-Despair- as sung by ピコ.
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: I don't really like them.
H - HOMETOWN: Where I am now.
I - IN LOVE WITH: Stalking cosplayers~~~
J - JUGGLE: Don't plan on trying to.
I might kill someone.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: ...When I attempted juggling.
(No, this was not staged.)
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Around ten hours.
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Chocolate or vanilla.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: One.
O - ONE WISH: That when my law ends, I can find a job so I can learn psychology.
>:
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Mom.
R - REASON TO SMILE: The smallest of things can make me smile most of the time~
(Where's 'Q'?)
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: 花たん's Hope.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7.45am.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: Plain.
V - VEGETABLE(S): I like~
W - WORST HABIT: Procrastination.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: None.
Y – YO-YOS ARE: Something which I used to like.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: I don't know how to spell it.
Tag 2.
Spell your name without vowels: Mcchng.
What colour you wear most: Black.
Least favorite colour: Uh, I'm sort of at peace with all colours...
...But florescent colours get a little glaring after a while?
Are you happy with your life right now: Not exactly.
Your favourite class in school: I'm guessing it's going to be criminal law.
I haven't exactly started yet.
When you start back at school/college: This Monday.
Are you outgoing: No, unless I'm needed/forced to.
Favorite pair of shoes: Slippers.
I love boots, but I don't have many.
And they're not that convenient to wear.
Where you wish you were right now: At Fururururururururururu's house.
THE CANS:
Can you dance: Not sure.
I haven't for a long time.
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth: ...I highly doubt it.
Can you whistle: No.
Can you write with both hands: My left is a little slow (and ugly), but I'd say almost.
Can you walk with your toes curled: Yes.
THE DOs:
Do you believe in life on other planets: Yes.
Do you believe in miracles: Yes.
Do you believe in magic: Depends on your definition of magic.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes, but I also believe that it's easily misinterpreted, and that it doesn't necessarily result in a long, stable relationship.
Do you believe in Satan: Yes,
Do you believe in Santa: Not literally.
Do you know how to swim: ...Probably not anymore.
Do you like roller coasters: Not really.
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows: Not sure.
THE HAVES:
Have you ever been on a plane: Yes.
Have you ever asked someone out: Yeah.
My friends.
'.'
Have you ever been asked out by someone: Yeah.
My friends as well.
'.'
Have you ever been to the ocean: Yup.
Have you ever painted your nails: Last year, my nails had a different colour each week.
THE WHATS:
What is the temperature outside: Around 27°C.
What radio station do you listen to: I don't listen to the radio.
What was the last restaurant you ate at: A food court near college.
What was the last thing you bought: Noodles.
What was the last thing on TV you watched: Uh.
Final Fantasy XIII!?
Oh wait, Rock Band 2.
I don't watch television.
OTL
THE WHOS:
Who was the last person you took a picture of: Um.
bunz during the impromptu Mikuo shoot.
Who was the last person you said I love you to: Shawn Shawn.
>:
Cause he keeps doing stuff and tagging along and I feel bad.
OTL
CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out: Yes.
Ever cried yourself to sleep: Yes.
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder: No.
Ever cried over the opposite sex: Unfortunately no?
Do you cry when you get an injury: I don't think I had ever.
Do certain songs make you cry: Yes.
Cosmology by LM.C, Nico Nico Chorus' Last Night, Good Night, and others of which I can't remember.
Not many, though.
But it's only for the first few times I listen to them.
HAPPY SECTION:
Are you a happy person: I don't know?
D:
What can make you really happy: Small things.
Do you wish you were happier: No.
Being happier means being sadder as well.
In my opinion anyway.
...I don't even understand what I'm trying to say.
Can music make you happy: Yes.
LOVE SECTION:
How many times have you had your heart broken: Whenever I see a super cool cosplayer and find out that the cosplayer's a girl.
OTL
*MAJOR HEART SHATTER*
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them: No.
HAVE YOU EVER:
Been to jail: No.
Laughed so hard you cried: No.
Cried in school: Yes.
Thrown up in a store: No.
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today: ...Those really stupid things are things which I really regret doing.
orz
Gone skinny dipping: No.
THIS OR THAT:
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Depends on what it is.
Strawberries or Blueberries: Depending on what it is as well.
Meat or Veggies: Veggies.
TV or Movie: Uh...
The television, I guess...
Guitar or Drums: Drums.
Rock Band 2.
TwT
Adidas or Nike: No preference.
Chinese or Mexican: Chinese.
Cheerios or Cornflakes: Cornflakes.
Cake or Pie: D8
YOU'RE MAKING ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THOSE TWO!?
Um.
...I guess pie?
Since most of the time, cakes tend to be overly sweet.
MTV or VH1: Neither.
Tag 3.
1. Random number texts you at 4am and says 'come outside'. What do you do?
I'd assume it's a wrong number and go back to sleep.
Also, random number would have supernatural powers as I silence my phone nearly all the time.
2. Do you get jealous of your friends when they're taken and you're single?
No.
3. What are you looking forward to?
Future photoshoots, future cosplay plans, working on costumes and props, CHINESE NEW YEAR.
And dinner.
My mom finally allowed me to eat maggie mee.
4. You just won 100 million, what do you do?
A hundred million of what.
5. Has anyone laid on your bed besides you?
My brother.
HE DROOLED ON MY PILLOW.
6. If your room was all one color, what would it be?
...It IS one colour.
It's currently soft pink.
7. If you were in the hospital, who would you want by your side?
...No one in particular.
D:
8. When was the last time you were scared?
Can't remember.
I don't get scared that easily...
9. Do you take compliments well?
I don't think so.
10. Do scary movies really scare you?
I don't really watch scary movies, but when I do, I usually end up laughing.
Or not understanding what they're trying to do.
11. Do you get annoyed by one word texts?
Shhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn????????????????????
No.
12. How many best friends do you have?
None.
There's no 'best' when it comes to friends.
There's only 'closer' for me.
13. Do you believe that your first love can be your only love in life?
No.
It's too rare, although I do know people who are lucky to experience that.
15. Have you changed at all in the past three months?
Don't know.
16. Ever been in a helicopter?
No.
17. Do you think kittens are cute?
YES.
18. What month were you born in?
Three months before my brother's.
19. Do you want to visit the pyramids in Egypt?
Uh okay?
20. Does anyone know every little detail about you?
No.
I don't have a stalker.
21. When was the last time you went to the beach?
Last year.
22. Do you like to cuddle?
Not really.
Cause after a while I'd need to fidget around.
23. Have you jumped in a pool with all your clothes on?
Yes.
24. What is the last educational thing you watched on the TV?
...Is the cooking channel counted?
D:
I really haven't watched the television for a long time.
The only time I do is when my parents are watching and I happen to glance at it.
25. Do you shut down your computer when you leave, or just leave it on?
Shut down.
26. Do you know what the last person you kissed is doing right now?
Haven't kissed.
27. Are you someone who is really committed to politics in your area/country?
No.
I'm politically dumb.
28. Are you planning on going anywhere with someone, some time today?
No.
29. Does your family ever have any kind of weird traditions in your house?
...I don't know.
30. When was the last time you were sick? What were you sick with and why?
Last year.
Fever.
...WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY!?
31. Do you ever tend to pull off any random acts of kindness in public?
Yes, but it's heavily depending on the situation.
If I see someone else helping, then no.
If I'm busy/incapable, then no.
32. Do you like riding roller coasters when you go to any amusement parks?
No.
33. Have you ever forgotten your birthday? Did you soon figure it out?
Yes.
Once upon a time, when I still watched television, I saw an advertisement on House's premier.
I though that the date was familiar, but I thought that it was because it was the date House was showing.
I only realized that it was my birth date nearly two weeks later.
OTL
34. Would you walk ten miles just to see the person you like or love?
No.
If the person I like/love likes/loves me as well, then that person would have to walk.
35. What, in your mind, would you consider to be the perfect girlfriend/boyfriend?
Ah.
Taller than me, is honest (As much as possible. Everyone has their secrets anyway.) , has good relationship with his family (Cause if he can't have good relationship with his, how can he have with mine?), able to support me and our family in the future, can earn more money than me (I'm not going to support him.), has a nice voice (I want to be serenaded. :D), doesn't mind my hobbies.
Oh, but love is blind, and no one is perfect.
36. What color are the curtains in your room if you have any at the moment?
White.
37. Is your mother a stay-at-home mother or does she work somewhere?
Stay-at-home.
No comments:
Post a Comment