Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm alive~

If you've been wondering why I've abandoned my blog, it's because I joined Plurk.
It's something like Twitter, but where ever your friends are, that'll be the most fun place to be.
That, and because my mom has been using the computer 24/7 lately, and all the pictures are in the computer.

Anyway, 2010 will be an interesting year for me.
Some people would be surprised, but in the end, I'll be taking law.
I've even signed up for it.
Several photoshoots are already planned out for this year, and all that's left is the time and date to decide on.
I made a lot of good and interesting friends last year, both cosplay and not.

I don't know who reads my blog, and frankly, I don't really bother much.
But thank you for last year (and the years before), and I'm looking forward to this year.
I had fun, and I hope to have fun with everyone again~

No comments: