Ever since ML came back, it's been harder to eat and breathe...
OTL
We keep laughing non stop...
Like...
During Legal Studies, my lecturer uses power point slides, and had used a snail moving and two horses running as an animation.
The horses were behind the snail.
Teacher: *points to the animation* What do you see here?
Yas: *softly* The horses chasing the snail.
ML & I: *tortured to laugh silently*
And I was saying that Yas was the pessimist, cause she kept saying things like 'why!?' and 'it's a conspiracy!!', and ML's the optimist.
Yas said that I was the sadist.
Me: ...How is 'sadism' together with 'pessimism' and 'optimism'? -.-
ML: Pessimism, optimism and sadism!? D:
Yas: ...You have a point.
...THIS IS ONLY ONE OF TOO MANY LAUGHS WE HAD TODAY.
Seriously we're going to have permanant stomach cramps...
Either that or we're going to have superb stomach muscles...
Muu tomorrow we're going to eat sushi~~~
\o\
We've a two hour break since for English, while the others are having their presentation, we aren't allowed to be present.
And its to mark Yas' first time eating sushi~~~
*stares at near empty wallet...
$21 USED UP AT ONE SHOT FOR PRINTING!!!!
Next Monday Yas and I would have a three hours break.
>:
Not sure how we're going to spend it since it'd be ML's turn to present.
Am reducing my computer time...
I think I'm stressing out my eyes.
It gets difficult to focus my sight on things at times, and it'd randomly hurt at other times.
Not sure whether it's because of I've lack of sleep and my sleeping time is too random, or that I'm staring at the screen to much, or both.
...Which is why I'm usually only online at college these days.
...Which reminds me, Feli, HOW AM I GOING TO PASS YOU THE SONGS?
OTL
It's past 6 and I'm still in college.
>:
I want to go home...
*is randomly typing out stuff which happened so far just to waste some time...
No comments:
Post a Comment