Sunday, July 26, 2009

Random stuff...

Yesterday a mail came for me from my college...
Mom: Your results are here!
Me: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH- Wait that's impossible. Exam ended on Friday. =.=

Turns out, its some event held at my college, so they sent out invitations.
The day the lecturers can actually mark everyone's papers, record the marks and mail it out within one day would be the day where there's less than five students in total.
-.-


Yesterday, my mom and I went present shopping.
OTL
Which reminds me.
Remember this?


It is now replaced, by THIS.


THERE'S A WHOLE ROW OF IT!!

OTL
Then there were these...
It's sort of like a yo-yo.
>:
Was playing with it while looking for presents.
Me: I can make it land on the back of my hand! :D
Mom: You mean you didn't know how to do? Come hold the basket! *shoves basket over* I show you!
Me: O.O
Then when we were about to go home...
Me: Mom, I have bonded with this. Can I have it? 8D
Mom: No.
Me: >:
Mom: I'll get it for your birthday.
Me: D:
Ah, by the way, I told my dad that I'm thinking of having a pet tortoise at the end of the year.
...He promptly told me that tortoises are banned.
OTL
Bought an eyepatch as well...

Finally?
TwT
Shall now go bathe and then do my Legal Studies homework~

No comments: