Monday, July 20, 2009

THIS IS INJUSTICE!!!! D<

Around last month or so, Yas, ML and I were at the cafeteria doing our Economics essay which was due in about half an hour.
While we were rushing, we were approached by a pair of college newspaper reporters who wanted to interview us on 'how do you conserve energy'.
Being busy/reluctant, Yas and ML declined to answer, so the reporters said that they would fill in something for them to say in the interview, and all they needed to do was give them their names.
Being kind (Actually I doubt so. More like taking advantage of the distraction. =.=), I answered 'switching off the lights when leaving a room and turning off the tap after use'.
Cliche, but it's kind of true.
Then they took our pictures and left.
Today, while ML, Yas, Kheng and I were at MacDonald's, ML saw a magazine on the table beside ours, and decide to flip though.
Tadaa, our interview was on the back page.
Here's what they filled up for us:
Yas: I switch off the lights when leaving a room to save electricity.
ML: I turn off the tap to save water.
Me: I don't use hairspray to avoid CFC.
...WHAT THE HECK I WAS THE ONE WHO ANSWERED PROPERLY, AND YOU PUT IN 'I don't use hairspray to avoid CFC' IN MY COMMENT?
HOW LAME CAN YOU GET?
Sure I don't use hairspray, BUT STILL?
And the other two whom didn't really care and didn't give any answers get MY answer!?
>:
I shall curse you that you'll never find anyone to answer your interview, and that you shall get diarrhea for one month.
*torn between being annoyed or amused

No comments: