As mentioned previously, there was supposed to be extra Accounts class at four.
SUPPOSED.
At four, Yas and I were in the library, and I was very reluctant to go, but Yas insisted that we did.
We went to the classroom to find no one (I expected it), so we went to the staffroom to call the teacher.
Problem was that we forgot her name.
-.-
So Yas called ML up to ask, but ended up chatting on whether we (Yas and I) should go for the class since we were obviously the only people there.
In the end Yas decided that we'd go.
But since she got distracted, she forgot to ask ML for our teacher's name.
=.=
But anyhow, when teacher came out, we found out that THERE IS NO EXTRA CLASS.
*cries
We wasted six hours just to wait for nothinggggggggggg...
Ahahahahaha...
Good thing tomorrow's English exam, I guess...
Haha...
My throat actually hurts from laughing...
I guess life can be quite entertainingly pathetic?
8Db
No comments:
Post a Comment