O.O

I know Pet Society's kiddy, but it's cute somehow.
>:
Exam ended today~~~
\o/
Quite tiring, but it's over for now?
XD
Exams ended at ten, then ML drove Yas, Kheng and I to Sunway Pyramid to play~~
Bought some Elianto stuff.
Then we went for sushi~
The eating experience was tortuously hilarious.
Kheng kept kicking ML, ML kept coincidentally drinking tea while someone cracked a joke, Yas kept taking pictures and Feli suddenly popped out from nowhere halfway through the meal.
And there's a video of Kheng tying a reef knot on his noodles...
-.-
Ice skating was fun since there wasn't much people around~
Only skated for slightly more than an hour, but we still played archery and went to the arcade after that~
When we went out of the rink, Feli and her gang came in.
=.=
Feet hurt, but I still think that skating is more worth it if done for hours.
>:
Shall play again next time with everyone?
^^
No comments:
Post a Comment