
Kheng's fridge as at 6th June 2009.
And that, is what I call extreme appearance makeover.
8D
The clock in the background's spoilt, by the way.
Went to 5 Kempas class reunion party last night.
Wasn't planning to go at first, even after Feli spam called and SMSed me.
Then finally I went up to my mom and mentioned about the reunion.
And my mom asked me to go.
orz
I'd say the girls have changed more than the guys in terms of appearance.
:D
Most have changed their hair style and colour.
It's a bit weird that when I look at us, I don't get the feeling we're college students...
I went to court with Yas yesterday as well.
\o/
It's part of our assignment.
It was quite amazing~
The judges were cool~~
:D
And on the way back from court, we saw someone peeing in the bushes.
OTL
No comments:
Post a Comment