Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm average~~

Since I was tagged by myst...

[ ] Smoked.
[x] Consumed alcohol.
[ ] Slept in the same bed with someone of the opposite sex.
[x] Slept in the same bed with someone of the same sex.
[ ] Kissed someone of the same sex.

[ ] Had sex.
[ ] Had someone in your room other than family. (Not yet, I think. '.' Not sure whether Feli and Ling has entered.)
[x] Watched porn. (By accident. orz)
[ ] Bought porn.
[ ] Tried drugs.
TOTAL: 3

[ ] Taken painkillers.
[ ] Taken someone else's prescription medicine.
[x] Lied to your parents.
[x] Lied to a friend.
[ ] Snuck out of the house.

[x] Done something illegal.
[x] Felt hurt.
[x] Hurt someone. (Should have, I guess.)
[ ] Wished someone to die.
[ ] Seen someone die.
TOTAL: 5

[ ] Missed curfew. (I have no curfew.)
[ ] Stayed out all night.
[ ] Eaten a carton of ice-cream by yourself.
[ ] Been to a therapist.
[ ] Received a ticket.

[ ] Been to rehabilation.
[ ] Dyed your hair.
[x] Been in an accident.
[ ] Been to a club.
[ ] Been to a bar.
TOTAL: 1

[ ] Been to a wild party.
[ ] Been to a Mardi Gras parade.
[x] Drank more than three alcoholic beverages in a night. (In the presence of family. >: Then again, it was my mom who asked me to try it. D8)
[ ] Had a spring break in Florida.
[ ] Sniffed anything.

[x] Wore black nail polish.
[ ] Wore arm bands.
[ ] Wore T-shirts with band names.
[x] Listened to rap.
[ ] Owned a 50 Cent CD.
TOTAL: 3

[ ] Dressed gothic.
[ ] Dressed girly.
[ ] Dressed punk.
[ ] Dressed grunge.
[x] Stole something.

[ ] Been too drunk to remember anything.
[ ] Blacked out.
[ ] Fainted.
[ ] Had a crush on a neighbour.
TOTAL: 1

[ ] Had a crush on a friend.
[ ] Been to a concert.
[ ] Dry-humped someone.
[ ] Been called a slut.
[ ] Called someone a slut.

[ ] Installed speakers in your car.
[ ] Broken a mirror.
[x] Showered at someone of the opposites sex's house.
[ ] Brushed your teeth with someone else's toothbrush.
TOTAL: 1

[ ] Consider/Considered Ludacris your favourite rapper.
[ ] Seen an R-rated movie in theater.
[ ] Cruised the mall.
[x] Skipped school.
[ ] Had surgery.

[x] Had an injury. (...What kind of question is this. =.=)
[ ] Gone to court. (Going tomorrow <:)
[x] Walked out of a restaurant without paying/tipping. (The tip's already included in the bill.)
[x] Caught something on fire.
[ ] Lied about your age. (...Sometimes I need to tell people my real age... OTL)
TOTAL: 4

[ ] Owned/rented an apartment/house.
[ ] Broke the law in the police's presence.
[ ] Made out with someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend.
[ ] Got in trouble with the police.
[x] Talked to a stranger.

[ ] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] Kissed a stranger.
[x] Rode in the car with a stranger.
[ ] Been harassed.
[ ] Been verbally harassed.
TOTAL: 2

[x] Met face to face with someone you met online.
[x] Stayed online for five or more hours straight.
[ ] Talked on the phone for more than four hours straight.
[x] Watched television for five hours straight. (CSI marathon~~~)
[x] Been to a fair.

[ ] Been called a bad influence.
[ ] Drink and drive.
[x] Prank-called someone.
[ ] Lay on a couch with someone of the opposite sex.
[x] Cheated on a test.
TOTAL: 6

Grand Total: 26

If you have less than 10, write [I'm a goody goody].
If you have more than 10, write [I'm still a goody goody].
If you have more than 20, write [I'm average].
If you have more than 30, write [I'm a bad kid].
If you have more than 40, write [I'm a very bad influence].
If you have more than 50, write [I'm a horrible person].
If you have more than 60, write [I should be in jail].
If you have more than 70, write [I should be dead].

No comments: