I never knew my brother had double eyelids.
>:
AND I NEVER KNEW MY BROTHER WAS READING KHR.
D8
S-Sure, I introduced it to him, but I didn't think he'd really read it.
And put Reborn as his MSN display picture.
OTL
I've been painting my nails quite often recently...
As in, when I saw that it was starting to chip, I removed it and painted a new coat.
D:
Ling says I'm becoming more girly?
Not sure whether it's a good or a bad thing.
Not sure whether I want to join Animangaki's cosplay competition...
>:
Six poses and one skit!?
My brother has a new laptop, so his old one is being used by my dad~
So I get to use the desktop as often as I want~~~
\o\
...But it's located beside the living room.
As for my mom, she reigns over the television.
So all's at peace.
m(_ _)m
Some people has asked me to get a laptop, but I'm not really eager to get one since there's the desktop, and at college, I can use the college computers.
I AM paying for it anyway.
-.-
Shall do my work after the Cosplay Department's MSN discussion~~~
\o\
No comments:
Post a Comment