A
- Available:
Yes.
- Age:
Old.
- Annoyance:
D:
- Animal:
Kitty~~~~
*w*
B
- Beer:
D< - Birthday:
TwT
- Body part on opposite sex:
Um, eyes?
- Best feeling in the world:
Happy~
- Blind or deaf:
……
- Best weather:
Cloudy~
- Believe in Santa:
Never really did.
C
- Candy:
I prefer chocolates.
- Colour:
Today’s colour is green~
- Chocolate/Vanilla:
I like vanilla ice-cream, but I like chocolate in general.
- Chinese/Mexican:
I haven’t really tried Mexican food.
- Cake or pie:
Pie~~
- Continent to visit:
Never thought about that before.
D
- Day or night:
Night~
- Dance in the rain:
…No thanks.
- Do splits:
Yes, I can~
E
- Eggs:
I like eggs.
>:
- Eyes:
Pretty~
- Everyone's got a[n]:
Everlasting exposure to oxygen.
- Ever failed a class:
Haha…
Hahaha…
=.=
F
- Full name:
Nineteen letters.
- First thoughts waking up:
Muu…
TwT
- Food:
Hungry~~
G
- Greatest fears:
Going down steep stairs/slopes.
- Goals:
To somehow get a raise in allowance…
orz
Either that, or somehow manage to adjust my spending so that I can at least save some.
- Get along with your parents:
In some ways.
H
- Hair colour:
Dark brown.
- Holiday:
Yay~~~
\o/
- How do you want to die:
In my sleep.
I
- Ice-cream:
Yes, please~
J
- Jewelry:
Have quite a lot, but don’t wear them often.
- Job:
Don’t know how it’d end up.
K
- Kids:
People say that I’m good with them, but I’m not sure I really am…
- Kickboxing or karate:
Uh, I don’t know.
- Keep a journal:
Blog?
L
- Longest car drive:
Couple of hours?
Can’t remember.
- Laughed so hard you cried:
Feli~~~~
>D
M
- Movies:
Don’t watch them often.
- Motion sickness:
Used to have it as a kid, so my parents would put a bag in the car.
Then I grew up and overcame it.
\o\
- McDonald’s or Burger King:
McDonald’s.
They have apple pie.
N
- Number of siblings:
One brother.
- Number of piercings:
One pair.
O
- One wish:
…I can’t really choose one.
P
- Perfect pizza:
Cheese only.
- Pepsi/Coke:
Pepsi.
R
- Reason to cry:
No money for cosplay.
- Restaurant:
RESTAURANT CITYYYYYYY~~~~~
*w*
- Radio station:
None in particular.
S
- Shoe size:
I’m not sure.
- Salad dressing:
Mayonnaise and Thousand Island.
- Sushi:
I want~~~~~
- Skipped school:
Yup yup~
- Slept outside:
For camps, yeah.
- Shower daily:
Yup.
- Swear:
I don’t really do.
- Strawberries/Blueberries:
Berries~~
\o/
T
- Time for bed:
I need a fixed bed time…
- Thunderstorms:
Used to look up at the sky in part fear, part awe.
U
-*Question removed due to unpredictability*:
Eh?
V
- Vacation spot:
Muu…
I don’t know…
W
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you:
…I don’t know?
- Worst feeling:
When my parents find out that I’m going for a convention when I told them something else.
*shudders…
Good thing it hasn’t happened yet?
- Wanted to be a model:
Never had the looks/skills.
- Where do we go when we die:
When I find out, I shall tell you.
- Worst weather:
Hot and dry.
>:
X
- X-Rays:
Skeletons~~
Y
-Year it is now:
2009.
-Yellow:
Jaundice.
Z
- Zoo animal:
Penguin.
'Q' is missing...
No comments:
Post a Comment