Tagged by myst.
YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, I want to know 28 things about you.
I don't care if we've never talked, never really clicked, or if we already know everything about each other.
I really don't.
You are obviously on my first, so let me know with whom I'm friends!
01. Your name, or explain your chosen name:
Mocochang.
>:
I first used it as my MapleStory’s character name.
Ling sort of thought of it, because we were thinking of a character name, and she suggested to use band names.
We nearly used Dir en Grey…
orz
Mocochang comes from LM.C, its full name lovely-mocochang.com.
Mocochang is the name of one of the member’s dog.
OTL
02. Mental age:
I’m not too sure myself.
03. Single or taken?
Single.
Have been single my entire life.
8D
…Which sounds quite sad, but still.
8Db
04. Favorite book:
None at the moment.
05. Favorite song or album:
At the moment, Ningyo no Namida (LM.C), Days (LM.C), Punky Heart (LM.C), Ievan Polkka (as sung by Miku, as well as Len and Rin), Cosmology (LM.C), Liar Liar (LM.C), Last Night, Good Night (as sung by Miku), Trick and Treat (as sung by Rin and Len), The Mermaid's Last Tears (as sung by Miku) and Joker (I don’t know who the singer is, but I like his voice).
…I just threw out the songs in my current playlist.
D:
06. What do you believe is your calling in life? Your greatest passion?
I am one of those pitiful people whom are confused with what I want, what I should do and what I am capable of do.
07. What's your worst recurring nightmare/biggest fear?
At the moment, that my mom finds out that I’m going to Animangaki this Saturday.
08. Faith, have you any? And if so, what? If not, why not?
Hmm...
This is one of the things which I just let alone.
I usually have faith in nearly anything and anyone (people, situations, et cetera), but sometimes I'd know when to watch out.
>:
09. Do we know each other outside of LiveJournal/Facebook? Do we want to?
Yup~
We’ve met at conventions.
In fact, the first time we met was at last year’s Comic Fiesta.
\o/
10. What's your philosophy on life?
…I’m guessing that I need to have one.
OTL
11. Is the bottle half full or half empty?
The bottle of vinegar is half full, the bottle of bubble tea is half empty.
12. Would you tell me something painful if it was in my best interest?
Only if you asked for it.
…As in, you literally ask me to tell you.
13. What is your favorite memory of us?
>:
……
…Baking?
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Cosplaying.
XD
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
My love for tortoises has intensified.
16. You can have three wishes what are they?
For the good days to never end, to be able to do what I love, and to have a stable and good life.
...Yeah, I'm not really sure what I just typed up there.
17. What is your favorite food?
Kuey teow soup.
18. Which country is your spiritual home?
Don’t know.
19. What is your big weakness?
Animals~
\o/
20. Do you think I'm a good person?
I have yet to meet a bad person.
'.'
I’m lucky that way.
21. What was your best/favourite subject at school?
At the moment…
…None.
orz
22. Describe your accent:
…I don’t know how to describe it.
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
Not against your will.
24. What do you wear to sleep?
Shirt and shorts.
25. Gender identity:
>:
26. Affectionate/sexual orientation?
\o\
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
…I don’t know.
D:
But I don’t think that you’d spend your last day with me…
...I thought twenty eight?
Tag number two~
RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds.
4. Tag 5 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!!
SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY', YOU SAY?
Save You (Simple Plan)
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
You Raise Me Up (Westlife)
(...I just put the English songs ML gave me into my Gui Ling Gao, if you're wondering about the appearance of English songs.)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
The Internet Is For Porn (Original Broadway Cast)
(...... OTL ML I'M NEVER GOING TO STEAL SONGS FROM YOU AGAIN!!!!! *CRIES TEARS OF BLOOD)
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Children (Dir en Grey)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Daughter of Evil (Kagamine Rin)
(This is
WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Hitoribotchi no Sadame (Hibari)
(Translated to destiny to be alone or something like that.)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Angel Voice (Hatsune Miku)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Meltdown (Re:A)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Meltdown (Kagamine Rin)
(...No wonder my parents think the same way of me? orz)
WHAT IS 2+2?
Unplugged Superstar (SuG)
(...Yup that makes sense.)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS?
Check Yes Juliet (We The Kings)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Untitled (Simple Plan)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Spice (Kagamine Len)
(-.-)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Gravity (Puriko)
(...I don't want to wonder why.)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE AT YOUR WEDDING?
Seikan Hikou (Halyosy)
(......)
WHAT SONG WILL PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL?
KokoroxKokoro Kiseki (Yamai and Usa)
(\o\ A good song.)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Dancing Samurai (Kamui Gakupo)
(...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *VOMITS BLOOD AND DIES WHILE SPASMING ON THE GROUND)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Eiko Shimamiya)
(...But I liked that show. D:)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Crucify Sorrow (the Gazette)
WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Ningyo no Namida (LM.C)
(Translated to the mermaid's tears.)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Cantarella (Yamai)
(...They're going to poison me? Or give me a date rape drug? D:)
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
I’m Broken (Seether and Evanesence)
(...I was eversince the third question of this tag. OTL)
No comments:
Post a Comment