So Ling, Jasmine (Ling's brother's friend -.-) and I went to Suntec to have our photoshoot.
XD
Will post pictures later...
In the end the characters were Miku, Chrome (uniform version) and Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu).
:D
Took around three hundred pictures only...
Interesting thing was that the shoot ended earlier cause security came by to shoo us away.
Apparently it was a restricted area.
-.-
Before the shoot, we went to Pan-in-the-Box at Chinatown in the morning to meet up with Jasmine, who would buy her costume for the shoot.
(Aren't we amazing? =.= Jasmine's a first-timer in cosplay by the way.)
So while waiting for her, we were offered a seat.
And I bought Vampire Knight accessories (which are neccessary for the Yuuki cosplay) and an artbook (not the type you're looking for, Shukri. =.= I can't find any for you m(_ _)m).
:D
......
And something amusing occured...
Owner: Here, try some. *hands over a jar of cookies* Don't be shy.
Ling and I: Ah, it's okay. Thanks.
Owner: *insists* No. Try it. I made it myself.
Me: ...... o.o Ah... Thanks... *takes a piece*
A while later...
Owner: *hands over a jar of chips* Here try some of these too. It's vegetables.
Me: *starts to politely decline*
Owner: I fried them myself.
Me: ...... *takes a piece*
OTL
So after Jasmine came and bought her costume, we then left to our photoshoot location.
:D
While I was carrying a luggage bag, containing wigs, costumes, cosmetics, cameras, etc.
orz
And it was heavy, so Ling and I had to take turns carrying it.
TwT
And upon reaching the location (convention halls area), we changed and put on our make up at the public toilet.
Good thing there weren't much people.
*sob
Then yesterday we were supposed to have another shoot, but due to lack of time, it was canceled.
TwT
But Ling and I went to a concert performed by two singers promoting their albums.
They're Chinese singers (as in they sing Chinese songs), so don't expect me to tell you much about them.
=.=
It was Wong xxx Jun and...
A girl.
*fails.
OTL
It was held in my cousin's university, Nanyang Technical University (correct? D:), and THE SCHOOL WAS TOO BIG.
D<
Seriously, big.
And there was a 7Eleven, bank(s?), fourteen canteens including MacDonald, Subway, Canadian Pizza, several other shops...
OTL
There's too many to remember.
*sigh
For some reason I can only remember the food.
=.=
Hmm hmm~
Then Ling went back today (Yesterday actually. D: Since it's nearly 1am OTL).
TwT
Thus marks the starting of me to look for school.
*sob
*dies
By the way I opened another cosplay account in dA.
This one is a personal account.
*has four dA accounts
OTL
1 comment:
kurachanhohoho....
im somewhere....far away...
Post a Comment