Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm working on it!!!

Seriously!!!
TwT
I'm sorting out my pictures, which is the reason why I'm posting this...
I really can not wait for the next cosplay photoshoot.
Seeing the pictures I have (maniacally) took, I can't help thinking that I have such handsome pretty friends who are gifted with looks, talents and personality.
TwT
As cosplayers, I have to honestly say that they amaze me continuously by being able to play out the character better than expected.
They manage to cosplay and crossplay different type of characters (as in personality), and can pull it off amazingly well.
And I must say that they've managed to improve a lot in sense of posing, getting in character, etc.
Yeen manages to improve a lot in a short amount of time (she manages to unknowingly improve within the time span of a single photoshoot), and is willing to improve.
Feli cosplays characters which are of very different personalities (take Kanda and Miku for example -.-), but can pull it off beautifully.
Being honest, I wasn't sure that Tian is suitable to cosplay, but she totally stunned me when I saw her wearing her costume.
She's still the best Basil cosplayer I've ever seen, and undoubtly has good cosplay features.
Which leads to Elrin, whom I also thought wouldn't be suitable to cosplay, but proved me totally wrong by being a SUPER BISHIE/MAN BYAKURAN ELRIN IF YOU'RE READING THIS I WANT TO TAKE YOUR PICTUREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TwT
Not forgetting Ling, whom I don't think she knows that she's a very good cosplayer.
She really surprised me when she cosplayed her very first female cosplays.
She somehow manages to... produce the suitable aura for the character she's cosplaying.
......
I don't know how to make that sentence right.
m(_ _)m
They are cosplayers whom have my respect.
They are also good friends whom I've shared insane moments and fun times.
As well as bitter arguements, sour moments, violent outbursts, silent treatment...
...We are all females who are prone to PMS anyway.
orz
I wonder whether we are close friends because we are of the same gender.
Would we still be close if one of us were male?
If we were still close, would the male friend be suitable for cosplaying!?
Would we have a bishie male cosplayer!?!?
*stabbed
Oh shoot someone chatted with me on MSN and I now forgot what I wanted to type.
=.=

Half an hour of being distracted later...
In the end I think I'm blessed with great companions in life, both mentioned and not.
TwT
And I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Ling on getting third for the Junior Manga Challenge.
Much memories were made while making that manga (especially since it was SPM period OTL), and you truly deserve it.
I wish you good luck, and may this be merely a speck compared to the achievements you will make in the manga industry.
*is starting to type out scary stuff and shall go back to sorting out pictures...

No comments: