Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things to do...

1) Read Vampire Knight manga to research on Yuuki.
2) Search for Vampire Knight cosplays.
3) Learn the lyrics for Macross Frontier songs (and may as well for Vampire Knight).
4) Practice applying make up.
5) Hunt for shoes for Yuuki and Sheryl.
6) Re-read Air Gear again to research on the character I'm supposed to cosplay. (can't even remember her name... OTL)
7) Learn how to sew. (practice by making clothes for my new teddy *w*)
8) Hunt for bracelet, necklace and sunglasses for Sheryl.
9) Sort the pictures to post on the blog.
10) Practice editting pictures.
11) Check whether Feli's back from camp yet and update her on the Vampire Knight shoot.
12) Meet up with friends to get wig and to pass the pictures.
13) Check up on the date of delivery of the contacts, wig and clothes.

......
WHY IS IT ALL COSPLAY RELATED???????????
OTL
Yes, I'm an insane person, I know.
-.-
More cosplay pictures coming soon.


15/04/2009
Managed to complete nearly all...
*w*

No comments: