Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nooooooooo... TwT

I'm a cosplay maniac.
m(_ _)m
Because the shirt which I planned to alter for Yuuki's dress wasn't that suitable (a bit short, lacking certain details and can see the buttons mark), so I decided to make it.
And cause I didn't finish watching Macross Frontier (only managed to watch three episodes before I gave up OTL), I'm listening the songs over and over again to get the anime and character's 'feel'.
NOW I'm learning the lyrics for Sheryl's songs...
And because my printer's out of ink, I'M COPYING ALL THE MACROSS FRONTIER SONGS BY HANDDDDDDDDDDDD.
TwT
And Vampire Knight songs too, cause I'm having the shoot soon.
orz
I'm a bit worried for the shoot, since the costume and wig are may come too late, I can't find a good pair of shoes (the one I wanted to buy is out of my size m(_ _)m) and my mom may rip my head off soon because of cosplay.
*sob
But I tend to be able to manage to go for such stuff anyway.
-.-
*sigh
*goes back to copying Diamond Crevesse

I wish I was as pretty good a cosplayer as my friends so that I wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb during our private photoshoots, or that I can at least take good photos and edit them nicely.

No comments: