So I've been in Singapore for a few days already.
:D
And I'm still alive.
:D
And happy.
:D
As I'm lazy, I shall do this in point form.
-The first impression I had of Singapore was when I was at the MRT station.
I was thinking "Wow, the escalators here are fast."
-.-
Then later on when Ling and I were buying MRT tickets, I asked the ticket seller(?), and he said to go to the ticketing machine.
Then it went something like this...
Me: Does the machine accept fifty dollar note?
Guy: *didn't hear properly* Yeah, yeah, sure.
Ling and I: *attempts to put in the fifty dollar notes a lot of times, changing the directions several times, using about three notes*
Me: *goes back* The machine doesn't accept the note. D: *shows the fifty dollar note*
Guy: o.o Fifty? No! It's two dollars! D: Come! I change for you! *changes the note*
Ling and I: ...... :D
AND THEN.
*while going into the station*
Ling: HUH! WHERE TO STICK THE TICKET IN? D: *frantically searches for slot to enter the ticket* (back home, the ticket's meant to be slotted into the machine)
Me: D: *stares at ticket* *takes ticket to scan it*
*access granted*
Ling and I: ......
Then when we saw the train...
Me: Wow... The train's so long... :D
Thus, I feel like a country bumpkin.
OTL
-The reason we went to the MRT was to attend Chingay.
:D
As my cousin is performing, he managed to get two free tickets.
XD
So Ling and I went alone.
......
:D
And I was surprised/amused that before entering the event, there was a metal detector to pass through.
-.-
Then later on I got the reason why.
The president was there.
:D
Chingay's basically a parade, so there were lots of floats and dances.
Ling and I were sitting at the second last row, so we couldn't really see the performance clearly.
>.< -SOYA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OTL Ling and I cosplayed as Miku and Chrome (guess who is who -.-) and Ling opened a booth (which I took advantage of the extra seating >D).
There weren't much cosplayers as compared to Comic Fiesta, etc, BUT!!!
BUT BUT BUT~~~~
There are more MALE cosplayers~
*enters into 'kyaa~~~' mode
And the costumes are 'better' (speaking about the majority cosplays), but they have cosplay shops, so it's easier for them...
orz
The series cosplayed are different too.
There's Cardcaptor Sakura group, Code Geass group, Vampire Knight group (GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I shall tell you later *SOB*), Vocaloid group, a female Ciel cosplayer (Kuroshitsuji), Togainu no chi (I think there were only two of them? I don't know the series so I don't know. '.'), etc, etc, etc...
*w*
There weren't only art booths.
Some sold cosplay clothes (Ling bought one :D), wigs, cosplay props (swords, necklace, etc), handmade products (keychains, etc) and food.
:D
Made friends with the Togainu no Chi cosplayers.
:D
WE MADE LOTS OF YAOI POSES ALONG WITH A GINTAMA DUO~~~~~~~
And being the obsessed fangirl, I took pictures like mad.
XD
Some are good.
>D
Pictures would be up if I feel like it when I get back~~
^^
(As my cousin is beside talking to me, he had caused me to forget what I wanted to type.)
I was quite impressed with some of the cosplayers.
TwT
Pray that I'll post some pictures~
>D
Oh!
The Vampire Knight group.
When I was taking the group picture, I thought that one of them looked familiar.
Upon thinking, I suspected that it may be unlimystic.
http://unlimystic.deviantart.com/
Then when I told Ling, I was half convinced that perhaps it wasn't her cause I thought that she'd go to Cosplay Challenge instead.
BUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..............
*SOB
IT REALLY WAS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I WAS TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF IT WASN'T!!!
OTL
I was secretly hoping that I'd be able to meet her, but I thought that I wouldn't be able to, and when I did, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
TwT
So Ling and I sent her a note on dA.
*sob
orz
-Went shopping with Ling's brother's friend.
She's around the same age as us.
:D
We went to two cosplay shops, and they have nearly anything.
>D
AND I BOUGHT A BLACK TEDDY BEAR~~~~~~~~~~~
:D
It's really hard to find a teddy bear which is black in colour, so I'm quite happy.
^^
The bear's name is Mocochang.
......
:D
-Then on Tuesday and/or Wednesday, Ling, Ling's brother's friend and I would be having a photoshoot.
XD
The characters would be Miku, Chrome, Chrome dream version and Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu).
*has yet to finish sewing the buttons...
TwT
So I shall now hand the computer to Ling.
:D
She's going to read this soon~
I'll be going to bathe now~
Oh, by the way, Ling and I may be cosplaying Air Gear.
......
:D
*hopes that didn't forget to mention anything
Till then~
*bows
No comments:
Post a Comment