Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I think about...

...Blogging.
For me, what I aim is consistency, which is why I am now trying to blog regularly.
I'm scheduling my posts too, so that the days which my blog is updated would be regularized.
As for content, I'm still unsure as to what I want to blog about.
I think that blogging is a way to show others who you are, to learn new things, and to gain a writing style though that last one is just for me because my writing style is anything but consistent.
However, for someone as unknown as I am (hurhurhur), I don't have much audience to communicate with.
Hence, I suppose that the purpose of me blogging is more of a way to learn how to express myself better.
When I was very much younger, I had difficulties telling people about myself.
I also hated to do so, because it felt so uncomfortable to me.
However I later on realized that it was rather troublesome at times when others didn't know what I wanted, because another thing which I hated, and in a way still hate today, is when a person wrongly assume things.
To not ramble on too long, in order to reduce assumptions, I'm trying to inform them before there are assumptions made.
And now to go back to topic, I think blogging is a practice for me to learn how to tell others about my thoughts and to know how much information to provide.
The second point is especially significant to me, since I'm of the stance that whatever I post on the internet, will forever be on the internet.
With that said, I really don't know what's the purpose or theme of my blog.
:\
I have a feeling that I'd never know, but until then, I suppose I can still use this as practice.
Well, see you hopefully soon~

No comments: