Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sprout

Sprout is a cute point and click game, where you play as a plant, trying to travel from an island across the sea and vast land to a group of acorn trees.
Though to be exact, you play as a seed which has the strange ability to grow into any kind of other plant it comes across...

But anyway, this game is fairly simple and isn't difficult; if you don't select the correct option the first time, you can always try again.
The one difficult part is perhaps the part where you need to cross a desert.
It took me a lot of tries, until I finally managed to figure it out.
I wouldn't put that against the game, as I felt that the only thing that part challenges is your observation skills.
*hints*

The overall game gave me a pure feel to it, like what you would get from a children's storybook.
I'd suppose that a large reason as to why would be because of the graphics style and the simple plot.
It is a really adorable game, and I would recommend it if you have some spare time and want to play something not stressful (until you reach the desert part, maybe).
Also, after the credits, stick around for a very short but cute bonus scene.
c:

No comments: