Sunday, August 28, 2011

Record Tripping

Record Tripping is one of the more original games I've encountered, being the only game I've ever played which used the scroll wheel as its main method of controlling.
The left click is also used, but it is not needed in the game as much as the scroll.
In fact, it is sometimes forgotten that the click can be used.
It is a rhythm game (I suppose D:), with a narration of Alice in Wonderland in the background.
There are five parts to the game, three difficulties each.

Frankly I felt that this was a really short game.
Despite there having fifteen levels, I finished the game in minutes.
It isn't a difficult game at all, but I admit, I enjoyed this game because I had lots of fun playing around with the scroll.
c:
I feel that the audio influenced the game experience a lot.
The soundtracks used were suitably used, and combined with the art, it created an eccentric yet enjoyable experience.
I shall also mention that the kitties in the last level were absolutely adorable~

To conclude, it's a very original game, which is a relaxing, fun trip.
I'd definitely enjoy more levels, though I somehow feel that such a length is just right.


Also, special mention to Sam, you've given me a couple of songs which are used in the game.
Juuuuuuuuust mentioning.