c:
Not going to post all the games at once, just one at a time...
Alice is Dead is a point and click puzzle/escape game (If you have no idea what that means uh you should play more computer games.) that has three parts, Alice is Dead 1, Alice is Dead 2 and Alice is Dead 3.
As you probably would have guessed from the title, the game is a darker version of the famous Alice in Wonderland.
The difficulty of the game is reasonable in my opinion; most of the puzzles or situations quite easy to figure out, although the tough ones are a bit frustrating at times for me
I personally found there to be not enough character background information, which is disappointing, because that's what I usually look for.
However, I suppose that the lack of information helps at creating the mysterious feel the game has.
It's basically the kind of game which has many questions, and the answers are your interpretation of the game.
I also find the ending too abrupt.
I do wish that the game would have more chapters, but regardless, the ending was unexpected due to how sudden it was.
With that said, what made me like this game lots is the concept, the art and the song in the third part of the game.
I was really reluctant to play the game properly as I kept lingering at the area where this song was played.
They do provide a link to download the song, which I am immensely pleased about.
The other songs used in the game are also interesting to listen to, and the songs make the game much more creepy when playing.
As for the concept, well, I am interested in the different portrayals of Alice in Wonderland, so this game was enjoyable.
It was interesting to discover how the relationship between the characters have been made into.
I think that the art is suited for the game, although it was very easy to spot the objects which are necessary.
That is both a good and a bad thing, because although it made it easier to play (especially since I've refused to continue games simply because it was too frustrating to continue due to the art), I felt that it was a little too easy.
Anyway, I'm not going to rank this game.
I don't think I'll give rankings to any games I recommend (Yes, that's a hint that there's more of these to come.), because I don't think I'm qualified to do so.
:\
That meaning, that I don't think I've played enough games to grade one properly hee~
No comments:
Post a Comment