Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stolen from Facebook...

~Meiko~
[ ]You like alcoholic drinks. (Rarely drink.)
[ ]You like to wear womanly clothing. (I prefer guys clothing. D:)
[x]You look mature, but don't always act like you are. (...I think I am pretty immature for my age. o.o)
[ ]You don't mind wearing clothing that's a littly skimpy. (I don't dare. :'< I'll probably burn people's eyes out.)
[x]You think women don't need long hair to be pretty.
[ ]You speak your mind whenever something bothers you. (Depends on situation.)
[x]You like sad songs. (Depends too.)
[ ]Your saturday night is spent going out more often than not. (I rarely go out.)
[x]You like having company around you a lot.
[ ]Your voice is a womanly, but still good for high songs. (...I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I HAVE A WOMANLY VOICE. But it's... squeaky? D:)
[ ]You have a lot of energy. (Depends on what. \o/)
[x]When your mind is set at something you will see to it that it happens. (Depends on what too.)
Total: 5/12

~Kaito~
[ ]You like singing silly songs.
[ ]You like to wear shawls.
[x]You often wear a coat even when other people don't. (Jackets, yes.)
[ ]Ice cream is your favourite food. (I like it, but I get sick of it quickly...)
[ ]Your voice sounds best when singing low. (I can't sing low...)
[ ]People often suggest potential lovers for you.
[x]You prefer that guys have short hair. (Depends on the style too.)
[ ]People make fun of you often. (Not sure. D:)
[ ]You are submissive rather than dominating in relationships. (...I don't know, but I really don't think so...)
[ ]Blue is/has been your favourite colour.
[ ]You often make song parodies. (I have, but not anymore.)
[ ]You get a lot of attention from the opposite gender.
Total: 2/12

~Miku~
[x]You have tried leeks before. (I LIKE IT.)
[x]You like/liked the color cyan at some point in your life. (Was fascinated with it at one point.)
[ ]You like to do Leekspin with random straight objects.
[ ]Your first favorite pairing involves Miku. (I don't have a favourite pairing.)
[x]You often catch yourself singing songs originally by Miku, even if you don't know the words. (For some reason I seem to listen to covers of Miku's songs more.)
[ ]You insist on listening to Miku's version of Leekspin.
[x]Your singing voice is high. (Not that high...)
[x]You can hit high notes without too much trouble. (...I guess. O.O But my voice is weak.)
[ ]You hate slow songs unless Miku sings them.
[ ]You tend to like to dance.
[x]You tend to lead your group of friends. (...Even though I try not to. orz I don't want to become bossy...)
[ ]You wish Miku had her own version of RING X RING X RING. (Never heard that song.)
Total: 6/12

~Rin~
[ ]You have shoulder-length hair. (Had.)
[ ]You're the oldest of your siblings.
[ ]You like to wear lighter clothing. (I prefer darker clothing.)
[x]You're something in between a girly-girl and a tomboy. (I guess so. D:)
[ ]You like big machines.
[ ]You like to and are good at torturing your siblings.
[ ]You tend to be really peppy.
[x]You like citrus fruits.
[x]You don't have that many skirts. (Skirt shorts.)
[ ]Green is the enemy.
[x]You like the song Meltdown.
[x]You have every girl's trouble of confessing to boys. (I guess I will when I do.)
Total: 5/12

~Len~
[ ]You like to wear your hair in a ponytail, even if it's a hassle to get it to stay. (I don't really like tying my hair.)
[x]You are the youngest or in the middle of your siblings.
[ ]Your siblings like to torture you, and you often get beat.
[ ]You get all the tough love in the family.
[ ]You have the lyrics to a lot of Len songs.
[ ]You like to sing Len's version of World is Mine, even if you're a girl. (I find his version weird...)
[x]You like fast songs, but slower ones are fine too.
[x]You're more of a follower, but you know you have potential.
[x]You like bananas.
[ ]People like to be around you.
[ ]Your voice is neutrally toned.
[ ]You can hit both low and high notes without too much trouble.
Total: 3/12

~Luka~
[ ]You're very mature; possibly more mature than you should be at this age?
[x]You have your cute moments. (Tend to be embarrassing too...)
[ ]You get annoyed if people ask you pervy questions. (I'll give them pervy and lame answers.)
[ ]Someone currently likes you, but you like someone else.
[x]You like tuna.
[ ]You like long skirts.
[ ]Your voice is very womanly.
[ ]You can hit low notes without too much trouble.
[ ]You were born sometime in January.
[x]You think octopi are cute.
[x]You aren't the kind of person who sings all the time. (I don't dare. D: I don't have a good singing voice.)
Total: 4/12

~Gakupo~
[ ]You have a thing for samurai.
[ ]Your favourite weapon is a katana.
[x]You sometimes catch yourself acting like an idiot while meaning well.
[ ]Your voice sounds a bit funny sometimes, but is good when you try your best at singing.
[ ]You like guys with long hair.
[x]You don't mind it when guys have a feminine side.
[x]Eggplant is one of your favourite vegetables. (With belacan~~)
[ ]Purple is/has been your favourite colour.
[x]You have a rather silly side. (I guess. D:)
[ ]You look like a bishie or wished you look like one.
[ ]You think CDs look great when used in clothing.
[ ]You like wearing Japanese outfits.
Total: 4/12


Interestingly, I've cosplayed Miku the most too since in my opinion, nearly anyone can cosplay Miku.
Been a long while since I did tags.

No comments: