Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cosplay Tag

1. Who did you first cosplay as?
Linalee from D.Gray Man.

2. When and where did you first cosplay?
CF '07.

3. When and where was the last time you cosplayed?
TAF '10.

4. Who have you cosplayed as in the past? (newest on top)
...Am I supposed to list them all?
Uh I shall list only some...
Shinra (Durarara!!)
Kai (Switch)
Miku (Alice Human Sacrifice)
Luka (Hajimete no Koiga Owaru Toki)
Chrome (Katekyou Hitman Reborn)

5. Who is your favourite person to cosplay as?
Miku, Synchronicity version.

6. Who do you REALLY wanna cosplay as?
Hmm...
I usually just tag along with whatever cosplay plans my friends have...
:'D
...Other versions of Linalee I guess?
Cause I've picked up D.Gray Man again to read, so...
OTL

7. How many of your friends cosplay?
...A lot.

8. Have you ever walked around in public in your cosplay outfit?
Yes, but it was a cosplay outing.

9. Have people in public ever recognized you and asked for photos?
No.

10. Have you ever made your own cosplay outfit?
No.
Don't think I'd be able to, since my mom doesn't want me to cosplay that much.

11. What was your favorite cosplay experience?
CF '09 day 1.
My friends and I were at some location where there were not as many people, and we went all out and played.
I carried everyone bridal style.

12. What is your worst cosplay experience?
CF '08.
I was supposed to cosplay Rin for day 2.
The costume arrived on day 1, and it was badly made, so I didn't cosplay Rin.

13. When and where did you first learn of cosplay?
CF '06.
My friends had opened an artist booth for the first time and I tagged along.

14. What did you think of it then?
I was intrigued with the wigs and costumes.

15. What do you think of it now?
...An expensive hobby.
OTL
But it's fun.
Recently there's a lot of 'new' people too...

16. Where do you usually cosplay?
Events and private shoots.

17. Have you ever done a cosplay skit on stage?
No.

18. Do you plan your cosplay outfits way before you’re meant to wear them?
...Sort of.
Usually months before I plan to wear it, especially for new plans.

19. Ever have something terrible happen to your outfit?
...No?
I borrowed Mirai's shoe before for an event, and the sole came off, but a stranger helped me to glue it back.

20. What is the best thing about cosplay?
The friends.

21. What is the worst thing about cosplay?
That some people want popularity out of it.

22. Why do you cosplay?
...Shouldn't this question be somewhere at the top...
To spend time with my friends (cause nearly all my friends are cosplayers, or photographers).

No comments: