Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hmm.

Cause bun asked me to blog more, so I shall try to.
\o/
I've probably mentioned a couple of times before, but among my friends, I was one of the latest to have a blog, but everyone else's blog has died...
-.-
I've nothing much to blog about though.
Life is as usual.
Sam's flight is tonight, and she won't be back till December.
She left me with tons of songs though...
Haven't managed to listen to all of them yet, as I didn't transfer all to my MP3.
Got hooked to the song Pieces by Red (one of the songs Sam gave me), which I've been looping for about four days now.
Hmm doubt that Sam would read this, but I've already been looking forward to December.
A lot of my friends would be coming back then.
Hmm.
I want to meet everyone again.

No comments: