I only use make up for cosplay reasons, and I don't think nail polish and coloured contact lens would be considered as 'makeup', but I'm going to add it in anyway.
...Honestly, my first reaction was '...THERE'S MORE THAN I REMEMBER.'.
Close ups...
Two kinds of foundation, two kinds of powder and green base.
The foundation are of different shades and the powder on the right was given to me by my mom.
Eyeshadow.
Blusher and turquoise eyeshadow which I use to colour my eyebrows whenever I cosplay Miku.
Sharpener and brushes which are either spare, or rarely used.
Black waterproof eyeliners (some are new, some are finishing), black non waterproof eyeliner (which I use for practice), white waterproof eyeliner and green eyeshadow pencil which I used for AHS Miku.
Black waterproof mascara, dark brown waterproof mascara, black waterproof mascara which adds length and brown mascara.
Lip gloss and lipstick.
I rarely use lipstick, and prefer lip gloss much more.
My mom took one of my lipstick...
Fake eyelash and the white bottle with the silver cap is the fake eyelash glue.
From left to right, top to bottom, the pair which my parents bought for me when they went to Japan, the pair which I'm experimenting on halfway (hence the odd colour for one of them), the next two pairs I got it during a promotion and the dramatic pair which I don't really dare to use.
Next, the pair which I got during the same promotion as the previous two (bought this one cause it's different from what I normally prefer), my first pair which bun gave me, my favourite pair at the moment and the last two are the less obvious and more natural type.
Most of them are the crisscross kind, cause I feel that it looks more natural.
Oil based makeup remover, nail polish remover and water based makeup remover.
Cotton pieces.
\o/
Decided to add it in since it is used during makeup.
My nail polish collection, nail sticker decorations (one more set was downstairs when I took this picture), fake nail glue, fake nail sticker and fake nails.
Coloured and shaped only some of the fake nails.
Some of them are repeat colours cause they are running out.
Bought them recently because of a promotion...
OTL
Yes I know it's a lot...
Shall wear contact lenses more often...
Top to bottom, left to right, pink, red, green, purple, blue, another green and silver.
In the case, plano red, green and brown.
And here's some other stuff which I forgot about until later on.
Black non waterproof mascara and fake lower eyelashes.
I also have an eyelash curler, but totally forgot all about it.
Makeup stuff which I want/plan to get later on
- Lip liner.
- More eyeshadow colours. I want more obvious colours. D:
- Nose shadow.
- Natural type of fake eyelash.
And now for my soft toys...
orz
They're all buried, so it seems quite little.
I used to have more, but my mom made me give them away.
Shall introduce some of them.
Black teddy bear which I bought when I was in Singapore with bun.
Kitteny.
Brownie.
Okay done.
\o/
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment