m(_ _)m
It must have been difficult with the lighting, etc...
orz
(The following pictures would obviously be from them.)
Secondly, here are some facts on the shoot.
Costume :: Thick winter clothing
Weather :: Hot (As usual)
Location :: Underground train station with bad ventilation and no fans/ air-con
...Doesn't look like we're suffering, huh.
And then, as the setting was supposed to be winter, and there's no way it would snow, we used this.
Bubbles~
It's my course orientation party doorgift.
=.=
Mikuo is scared.
Mikuo: *grabs hands nervously*
Luka: ......
Mikuo: Ah the train's coming.
Luka: You denied my love!? *prepares to kick Mikuo onto the tracks*
Meanwhile Len was attacking Rin.
Mikuo and Luka chasing trains.
While Mikuo is posing...
Luka attacks!!
Then, of course, there's the usual...
...Mikuo and Miku seem to be used to it already.
OTL
Then while some do this...
Others choose to do it this way.
I believe...
I can flyyyyyyyyyyy~~~
I believe...
I can touch the skyyyyyyyyyy~~~
Luka interupts Len and Rin's private
Mikuo sleeping.
Acute, winter version!!
Miku and Luka ends up together in this version.
......
*kills Tian and Shawn Shawn*
Luka is dancing.
While the other pairs seem to have hope, Kaito and Miku have obviously broken up with no hope of reconciliation left.
Everyone is wondering what happened to Miku.
The end~
See you~
\o/
























No comments:
Post a Comment