It's a pet peeve of mine.
I don't hate it (like Ling thinks I do :3), but it's more of a minor annoyance which I sometimes find quite amusing.
Reasons being:
- ...It's noisy.
- I can absolutely not do it.
I mean really, I can't.
I noticed that my parents and my brother can slurp noodles (actually any other food as well) while making sounds as though they are inhaling it in, but it seems that I didn't inherit the skill from my parents.
-.-
I can slurp, but there would be no noise.
My dad asked me to open my mouth bigger and try again.
...AND IF I DO THAT, I CAN'T SLURP IT AT ALL HAHA.
OTL
And I get hiccups real easily.
Just from the four or five attempts to slurp noddles, I'm already having hiccups now.
*cries
...It's not a reason why slurping foodstuff is a pet peeve by the way.
I just discovered that I couldn't do it during dinner.
orz
1 comment:
i think you should have been born into a western family D8
Post a Comment