Monday, March 22, 2010

Update!!! \o/

Some of you may know that my cousin's tortoise got hit by a car.
...Let me rephrase that.
Some of you may know that my cousin's tortoise got rolled over by a car.
THANKFULLY (before you start freaking out) IT IS OKAY.
Unfortunately one part of the shell came out, but the vet managed to patch it (still don't know it's gender >:) up.


IT WILL LIVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
*w*
No, seriously, it'll survive.
It's past the danger period.
TwT


Then the last time I went shopping for clothes with my mom (a very, very long time ago), she wanted to buy this shirt for me.
I took one glance at the design and refused whole-heartedly.


...I don't think my mom understood what the design was implying.
Do you?
8D


This how it's like whenever I look out of the window during class...


...DURING A SUNNY DAY IN THE AFTERNOON.
OTL
The tinted glass made me sleepy for the first few weeks.
Kind of used to it, but it's still weird.
-.-
I like sitting by the window though.

And this is a diagram which my lecturer drew in order to explain some cases.


Ten cases to be exact.
8D
Then she asked someone to take a picture of it and post it in Facebook.
Nat dared me to do it, but since I don't like posting stuff in Facebook, I shall do it here.
\o/


Been reading Bartender and One Piece after I passed up my assignment recently.
Shall continue cram reading for a while until the next assignment's due date approaches...
OTL


If you noticed that I've been spamming pictures and videos a lot lately, it's because I'm actually trying to make my blog more colourful.
>:
I don't want to change the layout though, since I've already gotten used to it.


Since I have a two and a half hour break tomorrow, shall I ask Xajin and Karmun out for lunch tomorrow?
Fufufufufu~
*w*


I WANT TO GO OUT AND PLAY OR HAVE A SHOOT OR SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...


Okay I shall go sleep now.
Night~~~

No comments: