Sunday, February 7, 2010

I should really be sleeping but...

I changed my playlist wooooooo~~~~
/o/
Didn't update with newer songs, but rather only change the songs.


I honestly have to get my sleeping time straightened out.
...Definitely.


I think my mom will be really shocked when she finds out how anti-social I can be...
OTL
I already know I'm anti-social, but today was made quite obvious cause I sat alone at the side of the class...
Alone as in literally, there was no one else within a row of where I sat (partly due to the air-con's placement).
Until someone (whom I don't know well) came to sit with me.
...And I think I was quite rude since I nearly ignored her.
orz
Well, last year there were only twenty people in my class, so we became friends easily.
But this time there's more than a hundred people in a lecture, nearly thirty in a tutorial...
I don't know why, but I'd rather sit at the side and emo alone, than to go and actively make a friend.
I guess it's sort of like, if you want to be friends with me, come, if you don't want to be friends with me, you can leave me alone?
D:
...I sound so depressing.
But I guess with that 'tactic', I've managed to make good friends.
Cause like I always boast, all the friends I've made (close or just acquaintances) are good people.

As depressing as I have been sounding, I have had made some friends.
*w*
...Most are guys though.
OTL
But the guys are really 'gentlemen' and adorable in their own way.
*laughs*
And age doesn't matter anymore, cause no matter how old you are, you can't really tell the difference.
...Especially in terms of looks.
Some people who are older than I am, can look younger than me.
'''orz


I'm usually used to saying 'take care' to others when they leave (or in other situations which it can be applied to), but I'm not used to people saying that phrase to me.
They usually say 'you too', but so far, only recently, one person said 'take care' to me.
...And it felt odd upon realizing that a phrase I use so often, is so rarely heard to be said to me.


Aaaaaaaaaaand I don't know how a blog post which was intended to say that I've updated my playlist, turned into a blog post about life so far.
All that's well will end well.
\o/

No comments: