I think I've made up my mind.
I'm not going to stop cosplaying.
8D
As in, even though I keep saying and thinking about stopping, realistically I probably wouldn't, so instead of being in denial, I should just accept that fact.
I've never regretted starting cosplaying, even though it's a 'distracting', 'expensive', 'non-profitable' activity.
I cosplay because I want to spend time with my friends.
Cosplay to me is something which has strengthened my relationship with existing friends, as well as something which gave me new ones.
Cosplay taught me skills which I wouldn't have if I weren't a cosplayer.
I mean, to all non-cosplayers, do you know how to apply make up, organize/model a photoshoot, make props, choose fabric/material for clothing, et cetera?
Not to say that non-cosplayers are inferior.
I'm just saying that if I didn't start cosplay, I wouldn't have learned all that.
Heck, I'm not even good in any of those.
Well, I'll probably stop cosplay when my friends have stopped as well.
Or when I have kids.
Why is it that my recent posts are all rants on life?
D:
No comments:
Post a Comment