Done a while back.
Kaito sleeping.
Kaito sensing a presence.
Luka attacks...
Len feels ignored.
Now for story time.
Story 1
Once upon a time, Rin was feeling sad.
Seeing so, Len decided to cheer her up by serenading her.
Len: My dear Rin, I shall give this guitar to you. It is a symbol of peace and love.
Rin: Oh, Len, thank you. I shall use it...
Rin: ...TO KILL.
Kaito: Noooooooooo... *cowers*
Miku: KILL.
Rin: Aww, you poor thing...
Kaito: My light!
Rin: DIE.
Kaito: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
At the mean time, Luka and Mikuo were dancing.
Maybe.
Story 2
Once upon a time, Mikuo was serenading Luka.
SUDDENLY.
Kaito: Come, Luka! Let's elope together!
Mikuo: *trying to remember how to play the song*
Luka: Hmm. *checks* Okay! It's bigger!
Kaito: My wallet!
(What else crossed your mind, hmm?)
Luka: You passed the test.
Kaito: Yay~
Mikuo: *kills Kaito using the guitar of peace and love*
Luka: You killed my future wallet!
Mikuo: Huh!?
Luka: DIE.
Luka: Ohohohohoho~
Luka: I shall now...
Luka: Serenade myself!
Luka: Okay, now to get rid of the corpses.
Luka: Rest in peace, wallet.
Luka: *drags body away*
Blue + Yellow = Green
...This one I'm not so sure.
It is loooooooooooove...
Between whom, I don't know.
Rin is not amused being so close to Luka's assets.
Group picture~
(Don't use your brains to interpret what we're doing.)
...Yeah.
Special guest appearance by Domo-kun again~
Domo-kun receives burger.
Domo-kun eats burger.
Domo-kun eats fries.
Domo-kun drinks coke.
Oh, and one last thing.
This is one reason why you need to plan carefully on what make up stuff you need to bring along, otherwise you'd need to resort to such measures.
No comments:
Post a Comment