Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged by Yeen. D:

RULE:
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
NO TAG BACKS!


1) I tiptoe up the stairs, even when I’m running up.
It’s a habit?
D:
It’s not as if I consciously do it.

2) I LOVE SPICY FOOD.
XD

3) I can’t squat with my heels on the floor.
My heels will DEFINITELY come up.
If you push my heels down, I’ll fall.

4) My body is weaker than what I do to it.
D:
I bully my body.

5) My pajamas consist of a shirt and underwear.
Nothing else.
^^

6) I can NOT swallow pills.
No matter how small.
I need to bite it into smaller pieces first.
And no, most pills aren’t unbearably bitter.
It depends on what it is.

7) KHR has turned me into a yaoi fan~~~
1827~~~~
(don’t understand, don’t ask)

8) My childhood dream is to have very long hair.
Why I cut it recently, I do not know…

9) Reason for number 8.
When I was young, I had very little hair, so my parents would shave me bald.
DX
Then when I was around four, I had short hair until I was nine.

10) I like cosplay.

11) I like taking pictures of cosplays.

12) I like taking pictures in general.
-.-

13) I don’t like deleting any pictures no matter how bad or blur it is.

14) I have potential to become a stalker.
Don’t get, don’t ask.
Actually, don’t ask at all.
:D

15) I have an extremely soft spot for animals.
OTL

Peoples I tag are:
Due to the fact that I don’t know many people who has blogs I shall not tag.
m(_ _)m


Side note, I’ll be posting again later on the 5 Kempas BBQ party, the ACGC event and the photoshoot.
Maybe there’ll be photos too?
:D

No comments: