SO.
Friday (26th September)
Asked Feli to bring her wig and stuff since we were planning to go to ACGC, and we (Ling and I, actually) wanted her and Tian to cosplay.
XD
BUT.
The wig needs to be styled.
SO HOW!?
Easy.
Let's style at school!
Notice that her face is red.
From the back.
In the end we washed it and Ling restyled it on her own (with me wearing it).
Saturday (27th September)
5 Kempas BBQ party!
^^
We had it at Kheng’s house.
:D
Quite a lot of people were there.
It was fun.
Of course there was some stress as it wasn’t planned that properly, but everyone had at least some fun, right?
^.^

Sara’s pet hedgehog.
XD
(No, I'm not there.)

*likes the picture because of the background.
XD
Sunday (28th September)
ACGC~~~
^^
ACGC~~~
^^
It was rather dead though.
'.'
Went to Ling’s place first, then we went to KLCC and then Mid Valley for the event.
And my beloved Tian came in full costume INCLUDING WIG.
D:
And yes, she went like that.
orz
Even in the LRT.
Surprisingly not many people bothered.
Went to Ling’s place first, then we went to KLCC and then Mid Valley for the event.
And my beloved Tian came in full costume INCLUDING WIG.
D:
And yes, she went like that.
orz
Even in the LRT.
Surprisingly not many people bothered.

*likes the picture because of the background.
XD
We went to Kinokuniya by the way.
And after I took that picture, a staff told me not to take pictures.
TwT
Then at the event…
The lighting there is traumatizing…
And depressing…
B27~
Never thought it was possible?
Think again~
XD
Never thought it was possible?
Think again~
XD

Leaving Mid Valley…

We went through a revolving door…
We played with the revolving door…
Check out what Ling managed to do to Feli’s wig.
XD
Isn’t it amazing?
She cut it, styled it, gel it and all.






And then we continued taking more pictures at Ling’s house.
Hmm…
Personally I feel that those pictures aren’t too good.





Well, to end it…
...I do not know these people.
Candid shot of both of them touching their head at the same time.
:D
Check out what Ling managed to do to Feli’s wig.
XD
Isn’t it amazing?
She cut it, styled it, gel it and all.
Oh, and while waiting for Ling’s brother to fetch us, we had a impromptu photoshoot.
Here’s some (a lot D:)of the pics…
Here’s some (a lot D:)of the pics…







For the fun of it.
XD
XD
I’m sure that I looked like some maniacal yaoi fangirl or something in the public's eye.
OTL
OTL
And then we continued taking more pictures at Ling’s house.
Hmm…
Personally I feel that those pictures aren’t too good.
Lighting?
Here’s some which has managed to get my stamp of approval.
Here’s some which has managed to get my stamp of approval.




I like this because it's cute.
XD
...Ling says this's like some porn shot.
D:

My darling sons~
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU TWO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*cries tears of joy
But seriously, I am really proud and happy for the both of you.
m(_ _)m
…Wait.
Since when did Feli get demoted from husband to son!?
D:
Nevermind.
I’m still proud of you all~~~
Anyhow, the maniacal fangirl in me took over my body and took over 600 pictures.
OTL
I’ve cut down the pictures until around 50.
Then Ling, Tian and Feli would be cutting them down even more.
Those pictures would be posted at http://moonlight-sin.deviantart.com/.
Please look forward to it.
As for the photoshoot…
Overall I found it fun.
Only thing is that their eyes keep getting covered, horrible lighting at times and challenging angles.
But despite that, it was an experience.
I want to take more pictures of the both of you~~~
^^
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU TWO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*cries tears of joy
But seriously, I am really proud and happy for the both of you.
m(_ _)m
…Wait.
Since when did Feli get demoted from husband to son!?
D:
Nevermind.
I’m still proud of you all~~~
Anyhow, the maniacal fangirl in me took over my body and took over 600 pictures.
OTL
I’ve cut down the pictures until around 50.
Then Ling, Tian and Feli would be cutting them down even more.
Those pictures would be posted at http://moonlight-sin.deviantart.com/.
Please look forward to it.
As for the photoshoot…
Overall I found it fun.
Only thing is that their eyes keep getting covered, horrible lighting at times and challenging angles.
But despite that, it was an experience.
I want to take more pictures of the both of you~~~
^^
By the way, all pictures shown here are not edited.
Well, to end it…
I LOVE THE THREE OF YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














2 comments:
lol...I am looking forward for our cosplay after SPM!!! XD and looking forward for my birthday after SPM too...=P
Owh hello there! I was wondering when I'd get to kacau your blog XP if you don't recall i'm Reno from ACGC finale. The spit fire cosplayer? Haha I must admit despite the simplicity in your costumes you managed to pull off the characters very well. (if only you had entered the competition =3)
Post a Comment