Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cosplay (woes)

Yes, I am aware that I haven't updated this blog for a very long time.
Attempts to enter any new posts resulted in my MSN signing out, thus I gave up.
-.-


Anyway.
I'm cosplaying two characters for CF (Comic Fiesta) this year~
^^
*is happy
Chrome from Katekyo Hitman Reborn (manga), as well as Rin from Vocaloid (a song composing program/game).
Why cosplay two characters?
It is due to my darling Ling who randomly SMSed me last Sunday, saying that she wanted to cosplay Len (Rin's twin brother).
So I called (my phone can't SMS at the moment).
Me: Who's that?
Ling: The twin from Vocaloid!
Me: Ah. So what do you want me to do?
Ling: Cosplay with me!
Me: Huh? Okay.
Thus, I am cosplaying another character.
(It turned out later that she wasn't expecting me to say yes. Ah well. XD)

BUT!
It seems that fate likes to play games with me.
The first cosplay I did was Linalee.
I showed off my 'beautiful' legs with her (Linalee's) short skirt.
At least I was wearing thigh length stockings.
Then this year for Chrome I'll showing off my 'splendid' legs again (at least I'm wearing knee length boots! D:) AS WELL AS revealing my 'slim' stomach and 'perfect' skin (Her shirt's short. Curse her school uniform. T.T).
And now for Rin, I'd be showing off my thighs (wearing knee length leg warmers), stomach (her shirt's short too. -.-) AND my arms since she wears sleeveless.
I hate wearing sleeveless.
I have never worn sleeveless since...
......
I have never worn sleeveless.
OTL
At least Rin has these extended sleeve things from her elbow to her wrist.
T.T























In five years time, I'd be wearing a bikini to CF.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL bikini. anyway, link me! (^o^)/

http://jacky392000.blogspot.com

Nether said...

/shudder