Friday, September 19, 2008

My AMAZINGness aka I'M GOING TO DIE FROM EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! OTL

Here's a special ability I rediscovered about myself.
I am fully capable of holding a conversation while asleep.
Allow me to explain my superb skill.

Someone (not going to tell who!) just called me while I was sleeping.
And the conversation was SOMETHING like this.
(Will explain on why the word 'SOMETHING' was used.)

The following conversation has been altered for reasons you will understand later.
Me: Hello? (I assumed I said that. Once again, I'll explain later.)
XXX: Hi. Are you sleeping?
Me: No. (Actually, I was. I have no idea why I said no. OTL)
XXX: Did you receive my SMS?
Me: No. (XXX smsed me, but being asleep, I hadn't read it.)
XXX: Oh. Well, I'm ordering wigs, and I was wondering whether you want to order as well.
Me: No need. I have already.
XXX: Okay. Bye.
Me: Bye.

Then, STILL half asleep, I SMSed another friend, telling that I got a call from XXX.
It was after I sent the SMS when I realized that I had been talking AND SMSing, AND I COULDN'T REMEMBER A THING I SAID/TYPED.
lll
OTL
I WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONEONEONEONEONE!!!!!!!!!! T.T
It's AMAZING that I can actually TALK on the phone for (let's see) 30 SECONDS, READ an SMS, TYPE OUT another SMS, and not be fully conscious.
WORSE THING IS I CAN'T REMEMBER ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
OTL
AND IT ISN'T THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T
I had a similar conversation with my brother.
Apparently he asked me something and I replied.
My mom heard me, but I can NOT remember a single thing about it.
What other things have I said, I wonder.

THUS.
DO NOT TALK TO ME WHILE I AM SLEEPING.
IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY TEMPORARY HONESTY, I WILL KILL YOU STRAIGHT.
OTL


And it seems that XXX knew that I was sleeping.
So much for saying "No, I'm not."
OTL

No comments: