Friday, July 15, 2011

Hee~


Yup, watched X-Men four times HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
Fourth time was with Sam, Sams mom and Jac.
Jac had already watched it, and it was her second time.
c:
I think four times is just nice.
I have a feeling that if I watched it the fifth time, I may not enjoy it as much.


I watched the latest Transformers movie with my dad too.
Thought it was alright...
The three things I kept thinking about throughout the entire movie, however, was:
1) ...So many people in the background are dying...
2) ...PROPERTY DAMAGE!!!!!!!! WHO'S GOING TO PAY FOR ALL THOSE DAMAGES???? LOSS OF HOME/SOURCE OF INCOME!!!! WHO'S GOING TO DEAL WITH ALL THAT??? (Okay, this, I blame law...)
3) ...Is that woman wearing heels? How can she wear heels? She makes it seem so comfortable; maybe they're good heels or something. But then again, how can she run around in those... Why is she not spraining her ankle... How can she run so fast... Why don't she just remove them...


Anyway, later on today (5 am right now. Good job.), Sam, Sam's mom, Feli, Jun, Elrin and Shawn (...Did I get the people right?) are going to watch the last Harry Potter movie thing.
Meanwhile, I shall go wander around in 1U.
Alone.
c':
To be clear and fair, I was the one who refused to watch.
:\
I don't want to watch it because I haven't watched the previous movies.
I have read the book, but personally, I feel that the book and film are separate pieces of work.
Although the content are the same (...Obviously since the film's based on the book...), but there's a different 'feeling' or form of interpretation.
Mirai was supposed to watch as well, but because she can't make it, Jun's taking her place.
Jun was supposed to not watch with me...
But anyway, it would be an interesting time alone, no sarcasm intended.
I do have some things to shop for, and I'll be bringing work to do somewhere, I don't know where, while waiting for them.
I do hope that I don't end up falling asleep wherever I'll be at...

1 comment:

Sam said...

actually, as the series goes along, under different directors and such, you'll find lots of the content isn't the same liao...cuz teh director interpreted it differently from JK Rowling, although she has been executive producer, it's changed la..hence i haz alot of criticism about the films, but i enjoy it separately from the books...