Leftovers uhur.
My classmates and I couldn't finish our food (All that's left is what's shown in the picture.), so we uh played around.
Anyway, I went to Chilli's with my dad for dinner not so recently.
I don't really understand what's the need to close off a section if there's a fifteen minute wait to go in...
My dad and I were immediately seated because we went to the smoking section.
The smoking section isn't, well, smoky...
Table tiles.
......
orz
Baby Doh on the tiles.
My refillable apple juice.
I think next time, I'm only going to order those refillable drinks if I'm sharing...
After thinking (For a very long while, actually...), it's not worth it, especially at a place like Chilli's where the portions are huge.
...Like that.
OTL
In the end, I ate the fries for dinner and took the burger home.
And...
Mom came up with a burger eating method.
......
It is useful, I have to say.
I was planning to eat the burger layer by layer.
Oh, dad and I did have had dessert at Chilli's.
Oh, remember the time I mentioned I watched X-Men again with Sam, Sam's mom and Jac?
Kind of like a Part 2 of that time, but after the movie, we had dinner at Itallianies.
Due to miscommunication *eyezooms Sam* , the pasta which Sam, Jac and I ordered each ended up to be portions for two.
So we had pasta for six people.
OTL
In the end I took the leftovers home...
Had pasta the next day for breakfast and lunch...
orz
Also, I should show a picture of the meatball.
IT'S FREAKING HUGE.
AND THERE'S TWO.
In the end I cut it into very much smaller pieces so that it would be easier to eat...
I have to mention though, that the service at Italiannies is not bad.
When Sam's juice had ice in it, but she didn't want any, not only did they remove the ice, they also filled up the glass.
Since juice is expensive (it was blended), it was surprising.
Especially as they didn't charge extra
Also, as Jac's clams weren't fresh, they gave a discount.
So yeah, not bad service there.
:<










No comments:
Post a Comment