Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Update~
Hee.
Yup, I watched X-Men three times.
First is with Shawn, then my dad, then with Jun.
Keeping the tickets in my memory box~
Also, there was a time when Elrin, Mirai and Haru (I feel kinda weird calling you this, but nevermind...) went to BBQ Plaza to eat.
Mirai and I shared a stove, whereas Haru and Elrin shared another.
Mirai and my stove.
We finished everything~
Elrin and Haru's stove.
THE PICTURE DOES NOT SHOW HOW BURNT IT IS.
It was really really burnt, and the soup was very concentrated.
Frankly speaking, Mirai was the one who took care of the stove, so the main reason why the soup was tasty and could be finished, was cause of her.
._. /
We also fried the lime.
Then not so recently, I borrowed Feli's wig, and cause it was in a mess, I decided to wash and groom it for her...
As it's a curly wig, I had to curl it back hur.
Didn't take an after picture...
Perhaps I shall, one day.
The wig's so soft and squishy~
It seems that I haven't posted photoshoot pictures for a while.
:x
Shall post some up next time, I guess.
\o/
Labels:
cosplay,
family,
food/drink,
friends,
life,
movie,
photoshoot,
picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment