Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
Day Two
1) When I consume alcohol or minty stuff, it'll make me sneeze cause of the taste.
2) I've got a driver's license, but I haven't drove since I got it.
3) My handphone and mp3 are currently spoiled...
4) I hug the Domo-kun which Jun gave me to sleep every night now.
5) I have two turtles now, one from Feli, another from Sam. Feli's one is Brioche (Ah Bi), Sam's one is Fondue (Ah Fo). They're really really adorable~ And they're scared of my mini domo-kun.
6) I haven't watched television for easily more than two years.
7) I want to go to the arcade and play Para Paradise. ._.
8) I haven't played the piano even though I have short nails now... I really should...
9) I don't like the taste of alcohol, but I THINK my tolerance for it is quite high? I don't have much experience in drinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment