Before I start, I shall say that this isn't a post about the clothes I bought but how my day went while shopping last minute...
|D
The day started out by fetching my cousin from the airport.
As soon as I entered the airport, I got Rick Rolled.
Putting that aside, as most of you would know, I don't like to do clothes shopping, and as a few of you would know, I had yet to buy any new clothes for the new year even though it was less than a week away.
Anyway, after that, I went to 1U to try again with my mom, and FINALLY, I managed to get something.
I swear, one hour of shopping is longer than one hour of the most boring class for me.
(Also, as you can see, that's all I'm going to write about the shopping part. Now I'm going to write about the main reason of this post.)
So anyway, before my mom and I went for lunch, we went to the toilets first.
There was a REALLY long line, like, all the way until outside the female toilets (no surprise there though).
As I was lining up, I kept feeling something bumping into me, and I thought that it was the bag of the woman who was behind me.
After a while, it started to get a bit annoying, so I turned around, only to realize that it was a pregnant lady who kept bumping her stomach into me.
Bumping a bag into someone is one thing, cause you might not feel it, but bumping your STOMACH?
I kept on ignoring it, since I thought that maybe it was an accident or something, but when it was my mom's turn, and there was some space in front of me, I thought that since it was only one step to move, I might as well just stay at my spot.
Then, the woman WALKED RIGHT INTO ME.
Like, USING HER STOMACH TO PUSH ME FORWARD.
LIKE DUDE, WOMAN, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, PUSHING YOUR STOMACH INTO MY ASS?
IT'S LIKE, DON'T TOUCH ME, WOMAN.
After thinking, I realized that it wasn't that she was impatient. (We all need to wait, and just because you're one step closer to the cubicles doesn't mean that you'll be there faster.)
It wasn't that she didn't realize that she bumped into me. (I looked at her several times when she kept bumping her unborn foetus into my ass, and she knew that I was uncomfortable and annoyed with her touching me so many times. ON THE ASS.)
It was that she was merely plain rude, and happened to be pregnant.
Like, eight or nine months pregnant.
But seriously woman, if you're going to knock everything in your way with your stomach, your child's not going to turn out okay.
I went into the cubicle, hoping that I wouldn't see her any more, but on my way out, THE WOMAN WAS THERE AGAIN.
And cause she was in my way, I overtook her as rudely as I could (without touching her) and opened the door in such a way that by the time she reached the door, it'll close.
But seriously speaking, just because you're pregnant, doesn't mean that I'm going to respect you more or be nicer to you than an ordinary stranger.
You're just a stranger who happens to be pregnant.
Anyway, after that I ate salmon~~~
Really happy because I had been craving for salmon for quite a long while before that.
Then after that I went to the arcade and sort of bumped into Mirai and myst.
'Sort of', cause I knew that Mirai would be there, but I didn't know what time.
But that said, yeah, the main reason of this post is the pregnant lady.
Shall go for dinner now.
See you~
No comments:
Post a Comment