Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
Day One
1) Let's go arcade.
2) I wanted to comment in your journal last time, but um, well I shan't give any reasons/excuses why I didn't. Don't feel too bad about yourself, you're a good person to know, and I am glad that I have known you although we don't really keep in contact nowadays... OTL
3) COME BACK TO ME IT'S ALMOST EASYYYYYYYY. ;A;
4) I don't know whether you've noticed, but for years, I've doubted our relationship. Have I or am I treating you to be closer than you treat me to be? Sometimes it feels like I don't matter to you, even though you do matter to me.
5) Even though I claim to hate you, I don't, and I don't think I ever really did. I really wish that we could be closer. Well, I do think that we're getting closer a little now...
6) WHEN ARE WE GOING TO MEET UP? IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR ALREADY.
7) I hope we aren't going to drift apart from each other... You mean a lot to me, but we both aren't too good at keeping in contact with each other, are we...
8) Rice. Eat it.
9) ...Even though you're a good person and I don't dislike you, you're starting to annoy me a little sometimes...
10) Thank you. Forgive me.
No comments:
Post a Comment