I may be a noob, but there are some pictures which I really like~~
Pictures not necessarily edited by me.

With how frequently I spam this picture, I guess it's kind of obvious?
:D
I did a mini photoshoot on the KHR rings a group of friends and I purchases together.
The first time I finished a pair of batteries in half an hour as well.
orz

Love the angle and the overall feel~~
*w*
Taken during ACGC 2008, and it's Tian's first cosplay.
bunz had asked to take this angle after seeing it being used for a Lamento cosplay, so Feli and I tried it out.
deviantART link here...

Taken in the LRT on the way back from KLCC during ACGC 2008 day.
Tian had gone out in full costume and wig then.
I like this picture cause at a brief glance, it looks as though Tian has her arm around Feli.
:D

Cause they look badass here.
>:

Favourite~~~~~~
A rare full body shot of both of them.
D:
I remember that Tian mentioned that she felt she looked fierce here though.
I like how the colour matches.
:D
Link~
Shoot I think I'm spamming them.

Good memories.
Taken during a KHR and Vocaloid photoshoot last year.

Didn't really thought much of this shot at first, but after Feli edited and posted it up, I really like how it turned out.
*w*
There's another shot of bunz, which I like as well.
I think this was the first time I tried taking lying down shots?
Not sure though.
Taken in Singapore.
:D
It was cute.
This angle's funny.
Enough explanations.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOT.
It's the reason for this post actually.
The last shoot I had with bunz, and it was a present for her friend.
*w*
It was a very last minute shoot, but it was quite interesting.
NO MATTER, I STILL LOVE THIS!!!!!!!
Link~

One of the too many pictures I took in PD.
One of the very few portrait type though.

PD as well.
Like the colour.
That's you and Pat, ML.
I was

Animangaki 2009.
THE ONLY PICTURE WHICH WAS TAKEN WITH MY CAMERA.
OTL

A photoshoot I had with my college friend.
It was quite fun, and was my first time putting make up on someone else.
orz
Wig's Feli's.
Shirt, jacket and ribbons are mine.
orz
This was his first cosplay, although it's not an official version.
Want to have another shoot with him~~~
Nope, it's not a typo.
Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment