
Or room, however you want to view it.
I didn't make the mess!!!!
It was my mom!
She was looking for a piece of clothing, so she dug out the cupboards and dumped all the clothes in my room.
There's more behind the bed.

It's been like that for about three days.
>:
But as my dad went outstation, I got to sleep on my parents' bed~~

My dream to sleep on a pile of pillows is achieved!!
\o/
But since my dad's back now and the mess is still in my room, I need to sleep here.

The couch in my study room.
D:
The upside is that I get to on the air con.
Oh, and my dad bought back some chili chocolate.

The first piece is interesting, second piece is okay.
By my third piece I felt sick.
orz
It's not spicy, but it has a weird peppery aftertaste.
My parents say it's spicy.
My brother seems to like it...
No comments:
Post a Comment