Once you've been tagged, fill this out and re-post as 'My Autobiography' and use your own answers, not anyone else's.
Tag 21 friends including me.
1. Where did you take your profile picture?
Home.
2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Shirt and shorts.
3. What is your current problem?
Studies.
4. What makes you happy most?
Friends.
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Soundless Voice by バルシェ.
Her voice is too good.
I've put the song on loop...
6. Any celebrity you would date?
No.
7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
A random girl about three years younger whom I met during a holiday.
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
No.
9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Yes.
10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
No.
11. Do you speak any languages?
Yes, I do.
That's how I'm managing to do this tag.
-.-
12.Do you ever watch MTV?
No.
============================
1. Middle name:
Tan.
2. Nickname(s) (for friends):
Moco.
3. Current location:
House.
4. Eye colour:
Dark brown.
============================
Do you get along well with your parents?
Satisfactorily so.
============================
1. Ice cream:
Mint, Cookies and Cream or Vanilla.
2. Shampoo/Conditioner:
Whatever's on the rack...
============================
1. Dance in the shower?
...No.
There's a high risk of slipping on the very wet floor and injuring myself within that narrow space, so the thought of dancing in the shower had never occurred to me.
2. Do you write on your hand?
Used to back in primary school, but it's more of drawing in my hand for fun.
3. Call people back?
Not really.
4. Believe in love?
In some ways.
5. Any mental health issues?
...I don't think so.
============================
1. Broken a bone?
No.
2. Sprained anything?
Yes.
3. Had physical therapy?
No.
4. Gotten stitches?
No.
5. Taken painkillers?
Yes.
============================
1. I love: lots of stuff.
2. I don't understand: too much.
3. When I wake up in the morning: I instantly wish I'd slept earlier the night before.
4. Life is full of: good stuff which are sometimes hidden in small stuff people tend to overlook.
5. I get annoyed very quickly when: people refuse to look at other's point of view.
6. Parties are: something I don't go to often.
7. Dogs are: cute.
8. Cats are: cute.
9. Tomorrow is: the day I go for lunch at Mian Dui Mian.
10. I have a low tolerance for: cute stuff like tortoises.
11. If I had a million dollars I would: be able to solve quite a few issues at the moment.
12. I'm totally terrified of: stuff which I'm too lazy to list out at the moment.
13. I'm tired of: procrastinating.
Tagged by myst.
Not going to tag anyone.
2. Shampoo/Conditioner:
Whatever's on the rack...
============================
1. Dance in the shower?
...No.
There's a high risk of slipping on the very wet floor and injuring myself within that narrow space, so the thought of dancing in the shower had never occurred to me.
2. Do you write on your hand?
Used to back in primary school, but it's more of drawing in my hand for fun.
3. Call people back?
Not really.
4. Believe in love?
In some ways.
5. Any mental health issues?
...I don't think so.
============================
1. Broken a bone?
No.
2. Sprained anything?
Yes.
3. Had physical therapy?
No.
4. Gotten stitches?
No.
5. Taken painkillers?
Yes.
============================
1. I love: lots of stuff.
2. I don't understand: too much.
3. When I wake up in the morning: I instantly wish I'd slept earlier the night before.
4. Life is full of: good stuff which are sometimes hidden in small stuff people tend to overlook.
5. I get annoyed very quickly when: people refuse to look at other's point of view.
6. Parties are: something I don't go to often.
7. Dogs are: cute.
8. Cats are: cute.
9. Tomorrow is: the day I go for lunch at Mian Dui Mian.
10. I have a low tolerance for: cute stuff like tortoises.
11. If I had a million dollars I would: be able to solve quite a few issues at the moment.
12. I'm totally terrified of: stuff which I'm too lazy to list out at the moment.
13. I'm tired of: procrastinating.
Tagged by myst.
Not going to tag anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment