A N G E R
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
No.
2. Which family member has the worst temper?
Brother.
Tempted to say my mom, but she's kind of like constantly letting it out, so it's sort of constant but not that harsh.
My brother's violent.
>:
...My dad can be scary when he's angry though, but he rarely is.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone's face?
...Much regretably, yes.
4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?
Don't think so.
5. When you're mad do you prefer to keep to it yourself?
...Most of the time, yes, but it kind of depends.
And I apparently have an emotion span like a goldfish's memory. It changes way too frequently and quickly.
E X C I T E M E N T
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
...Kind of.
It was meant to be a surprise, but I knew from the start.
>:
But I was really touched, since my birthday is during holidays, so I've never celebrated with friends, and when that group heard me say that, they planned an early celebration for me.
2. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thoughts be?
...First thought would probably be 'MY PLEAS FOR CASH HAS BEEN ANSWERED I CAN FINALLY PAY OFF MY COSPLAY STUFF!!!!!'.
Cause I'm seriously doomed.
My cosplay stuff in total is more than $500, and I only have $50.
......
3. If you could have anything right now, what would it be?
Mm the million dollars mentioned previously, and preferably not fully put into my bank account.
Y O U
1. Name:
Mocochang.
2. Where were you born?
Hong Kong.
3. What's your main goal in life?
Take life as it comes, help others who need it, don't get wrapped up with trouble and resentment.
...I guess.
It's become 'goals' already.
D:
4. Do you want to have children?
One day, at an appropriate time and circumstances, definitely.
5. How do you want to die?
In my sleep.
Simplest method.
O P I N I O N S
1. Sex before marriage?
No.
2. Lower the drinking age?
...No difference.
People can still sneak drinks while underage.
3. Abortion?
Don't like it, but I think that sometimes it's needed.
Unfortunately.
...But I don't like those who have a fling and get themselves pregnant and decide to go for abortion, or people similar to that.
Basically it's like, if a person is aware that her actions would or may get her pregnant, and she really does get pregnant, getting an abortion is equivalent to murder, and it is a reflection of the person's idiocy.
4. Recycling?
......
*memories of hair spray comes flooding back...*
OTL
http://moonlightsin.blogspot.com/2009/07/this-is-injustice-d.html
LO V E
1. Do you have a crush?
No.
2. Who is the best hugger that you know?
NO ONE HUGS ME.
>:
3. Love at first sight?
Not happened to me.
L A S T
1. Person you saw not in your family?
Yas.
2. Person you hugged?
PILLOW.
NO ONE HUGS ME.
I should probably rephrase this.
NO ONE HUGS ME PROPERLY.
>:
3. Movie watched?
The Proposal.
Was sort of convinced to by Yas, ML and SY.
4. Song you listened to?
-Hope-Despair- by ピコ.
Still very much in love with that song.
It's ピコ's best song I have, in my opinion.
...It may be due to the screaming part...
......
But I like his voice in that song.
P L A N S
1. What are you doing now?
Legal stuff.
2. What are you doing tonight?
...Something.
3. What are you going to eat for dinner?
I don't know.
>:
C U R R E N T L Y
1. Currently love someone?
Not romantically, then yes.
Many.
2. Like someone?
Refer to above...
3. Does he/she know it?
Ah.
It's 'they'.
Yeah, they do.
...They should?
D8
4. Does someone like you?
Random dude: Hey! Be my girlfriend!
Thus, superficially, yeah.
=.=
I N T H E L A S T M O N T H H A V E Y O U
1. Bought something?
...Yes.
2. Gotten sick?
Yeah.
3. Been hugged?
I DEMAND FOR HUGS.
>:
4. Felt stupid?
...As always.
5. Missed someone?
Not really.
6. Failed a test?
......
OTL
YES.
7. Danced?
...No.
Unfortunately I've stopped.
F U T U R E
1. Do you want to get married?
One day.
Someday.
For some reason.
Yeah.
Hopefully.
2. What kind of house do you want?
Biiiiiiig pretty house which is good for photoshoots.
:D
H A V E Y O U E V E R
1. Loved someone so much you cried yourself to sleep?
...Not yet?
2. Shaved your head bald?
No.
3. Taken over an hour to get ready?
Yes.
4. Gone to jail?
No.
Not even for visits.
A R E Y O U G O I N G T O
1. Continue using the computer?
Yes, probably.
2. Hang out with someone today?
It's already night.
3. Go to school?
Technically it's college, but yeah, tomorrow.
W H I C H I S B E T T E R
1. Rain or snow?
Rain
2. Summer or winter?
Winter.
3. Text messaging or MSN?
MSN.
My MSN is down again though.
4. McDonald's or A&W?
McDonald's.
I rarely go to A&W, although I did went there with ML last week.
5. Movies or shows?
...Neither?
Uh, movies I guess...
...CAN'T DECIDE!!!
H A V E Y O U E V E R
1. Said 'I love you'?
It has evolved to 'I nom you'.
2. Given money to a homeless person?
Yeah.
3. Waited all night for a phone call?
No.
Actually I can't really remember.
4. Snuck out?
No.
5. Sat and looked at the stars?
When I was a kid.
Now I sit and look at the moon.
6. Sleep in a bed of the same sex?
Yes.
7. Drank a bottle of alcohol by yourself?
No.
8. Seen someone die?
No.
9. Been on an airplane?
Yes.
10. Slept all day?
Yes.
11. Missed someone so much it hurts?
Sort of.
I guess it should count as a yes.
12. Fallen asleep during school?
Yes.
13. Been lonely?
Yes.
14. Cheated in a game?
Yes.
*starts to copy paste*
15. Been in a car accident?
Yes.
16. Had detention?
My schools never practiced detentions.
17. Sung in a shower?
Yes.
18. Regretted hurting someone?
...Always.
19. Regretted loving someone?
No.
20. Been SUPER happy?
At the moment, constantly every day.
=.=
It's ML and Yas' fault.
\o\
Today's card games were amusing to play and watch~
I injured my foot slipping on the stairs.
>:
No comments:
Post a Comment