ML :: COSPLAY FOR TAF!!!!!
Elrin :: Will try figuring out a way to get the money from you...
Feli :: Judges!!! D8 And come for TAF... TwT Then you can have your lychee lemon bubble tea. 8Db
Yas :: Cheer up. >: And stop getting addicted to stuff.
Kheng :: I heard you cut your hair!?
Hito :: Ghost Hunt~~~ I started reading a bit~ XD
Aki :: *MAJOR PAT* D:
myst :: Meet you in Pyramid this Saturday~~~ :D
Xan :: TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOUR WIFE!!! D<
Tian :: Relax a bit. >: Instincts tell me you're overworking or something... (But I may be wrong?)
Shawn :: YOU READ MY BLOG!? D8
E5 :: YOU ALL READ MY BLOG TOO!? D8 And good luck for next week's trials~~~
Random stuff typed randomly, arranged at random...
I definately missed some people out, cause I can't remember everything which I wanted to say...
Addicted to Hope and Imitation Black.
...Looking forward to see Jun's Imitation Black costume.
Which would come a few days before TAF.
D8
Come to TAF~~~
>.<
No comments:
Post a Comment